Ex-player news - June 7th onwards

Shots2000
Re: Ex-player news - June 7th onwards

Post by Shots2000 »

karlready wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:18 pm
fredandballou wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:53 pm Weymouth captain & top scorer Josh McQuoid has announced his departure from the 'Terras'.
Well, I wish him (and whatever club he signs for…) the best of luck.
Absolutely. Not even a bad return for them this season considering they finished 2nd bottom
chimpster99

Post by chimpster99 »

Big congratulations to Lewis Kinsella who got married this week in Sorrento
'Players lose you games, not tactics. There's so much crap talked about tactics by people who barely know how to win at dominoes. ' Brian Clough
redandbluescb

Post by redandbluescb »

Callum Reynolds to Bromley.
fredandballou

Post by fredandballou »

Jordan Roberts has signed for Stevenage after his release from Scottish Premiership Motherwell.
chimpster99

Post by chimpster99 »

Darren Murphy has been sacked as manager of Cobh Ramblers
'Players lose you games, not tactics. There's so much crap talked about tactics by people who barely know how to win at dominoes. ' Brian Clough
HarryTom

Post by HarryTom »

chimpster99 wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:20 pm Big congratulations to Lewis Kinsella who got married this week in Sorrento
Have been to Sorrento a few times, have some good friends who live there..... If your going to get married, Sorrento is the place to do it, absolutely magical.
Statto

Post by Statto »

HarryTom wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:19 pm
chimpster99 wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:20 pm Big congratulations to Lewis Kinsella who got married this week in Sorrento
Have been to Sorrento a few times, have some good friends who live there..... If your going to get married, Sorrento is the place to do it, absolutely magical.
Ex-Shots keeper Dale Walker also got married in Sorrento in 2005 :)
GetShotDownunder

Post by GetShotDownunder »

Bozanic to Western Sydney Wanderers https://wswanderersfc.com.au/news/bozanic-is-red-black
It's not just 90 minutes when it's modern day life support! ❤️💙
scorp

Post by scorp »

Yeah, a nice spot, as is its Marina Grande; and handy for Herculaneum, Pompei, Capri, Positano etc; and Naples. Very busy with Brits, Americans, Aussies and Italians, making it a sort of unique world in its own bubble. Very few Germans, lol.
Never say never - unless!
Surrey_Shot

Post by Surrey_Shot »

Laurie Walker has been released by Stevenage, and has joined Barnet!
Shame, we could of done with him back
Richard Petty

Post by Richard Petty »

scorp wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:53 pm
Yeah, a nice spot, as is its Marina Grande; and handy for Herculaneum, Pompei, Capri, Positano etc; and Naples. Very busy with Brits, Americans, Aussies and Italians, making it a sort of unique world in its own bubble. Very few Germans, lol.
Positano is amazing as is Amalfi. I stayed in Sorrento which I also liked a few years back and used the ferries from Sorento to explore the Amalfi coast which is a much nicer way of seeing it then travelling by car or bus. I also did quite a few of the Roman sites such as Pompeii and Herculaneum. (Pompeii much bigger but I thought Herculaneum buildings were better quality) Naples however I really disliked, typical hot and busy city. To be fair I am probably influenced in that assessment because I got my pocket picked there in a annoying divert attention trick and lost my wallet :twisted:
The old saying goes "You can please some of the people some of the time, but you will never please all the people all the time." In fact sometimes it seems impossible to even please some of the people any of the time
Statto

Post by Statto »

Justin Cochrane has left his role as Manchester United's Head of Player Development and Coaching to join Brentford's first team coaching staff.

John Goddard St.Albans City to Slough Town.
Last edited by Statto on Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chimpster99

Post by chimpster99 »

Ryan Glover has been in pre-pre-season training 2-3 days per week with FrontFootUK at their sessions at Stoneham Lane in Eastleigh. Others taking part include our own Corey Jordan and Joe Partington, as well as former player Matt Paterson.
fredandballou

Post by fredandballou »

Nicke Kabamba has had his contract cancelled at Northampton Town and is now a free agent.
Ian Rust

Post by Ian Rust »

Northampton making way for Danny Hylton. Good exchange I think.