Re: This week

Post by Kingfield Shot »

Richard Petty wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:42 pm
A.T.F.C 92 wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:28 pm
Shots2000 wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:28 pm

Callum Reynolds
Hope your joking
Why ?

Good player and a good leader on the pitch, I would be happy to see him come back to us
Really how come is known to me as Captain Calamity could not be bothered in the end as he knew that he wasn't staying and he was full of mistakes and as for his side kick Evans cost us the the game versus Macclesfield after letting the ball bounce, we came close to getting something out of that game and then we were knackered for the game on Tuesday, and then in the play off match he does it again. In a game that was a war of attrition we finally take the lead in extra time and then from a long clearance he does it again lets the ball bounce and lets their player cross it to Winfield who equalises marvellous and do not get me started on Kanu. Waddock stats that he is here for the long run until his agent gets in his earhole and off he goes, good on him but he wasn't ready was he especially after McNulty was in his earhole for both those play off games against Tranmere and done nothing. He should have stayed and got more experience. If a player does not want to be here the first time then they can do one and not darken our door again
Cph.shots

Post by Cph.shots »

Triggers Broom wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:13 pm I wouldn't be surprised if KLF ends up playing for a team in the League of Ireland. Maybe Panayiotou too!
I can't see them getting much of a look in with us next season!
I think you may well be right, they'll certainly have to improve to get in the starting 11 next season.
Richard Petty

Post by Richard Petty »

Kingfield Shot wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:53 pm

Hope your joking
Why ?

Good player and a good leader on the pitch, I would be happy to see him come back to us
Really how come is known to me as Captain Calamity could not be bothered in the end as he knew that he wasn't staying and he was full of mistakes and as for his side kick Evans cost us the the game versus Macclesfield after letting the ball bounce, we came close to getting something out of that game and then we were knackered for the game on Tuesday, and then in the play off match he does it again. In a game that was a war of attrition we finally take the lead in extra time and then from a long clearance he does it again lets the ball bounce and lets their player cross it to Winfield who equalises marvellous and do not get me started on Kanu. Waddock stats that he is here for the long run until his agent gets in his earhole and off he goes, good on him but he wasn't ready was he especially after McNulty was in his earhole for both those play off games against Tranmere and done nothing. He should have stayed and got more experience. If a player does not want to be here the first time then they can do one and not darken our door again
Players will always divide opinion
The old saying goes "You can please some of the people some of the time, but you will never please all the people all the time." In fact sometimes it seems impossible to even please some of the people any of the time
steveshot

Post by steveshot »

TerryTowling wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:10 pm What’s refreshing is come pre season training we have a core of the squad for day one, no drip down effect, or pre season friendlies full of trialist’s. We might not love every member of the squad but for once it feels a professional approach to the new season.
And I would agree with you on that. Looks like we have a season to look forward to.
I am NOT stevieshot
A.T.F.C 92

Post by A.T.F.C 92 »

Kingfield Shot wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:53 pm

Hope your joking
Why ?

One_Shot

Post by One_Shot »

What a week!

When I started this thread I had no idea about the 8 being signed. Great start! Few decent loans in and a great Keeper next please?? We can finally start looking up the league!

Well done shots!
Shots2000

Post by Shots2000 »

One_Shot wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:17 am What a week!

When I started this thread I had no idea about the 8 being signed. Great start! Few decent loans in and a great Keeper next please?? We can finally start looking up the league!

Well done shots!
I think we need obviously a GK and 2 midfielders of Sylla was leaving which looks likely. Too much to ask for Max Kretzchmar??
Ian Rust

Post by Ian Rust »

I think Sylla will sign for us.
HarryTom

Post by HarryTom »

Shots2000 wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:25 am

Well done shots!
I think we need obviously a GK and 2 midfielders of Sylla was leaving which looks likely. Too much to ask for Max Kretzchmar??
Why do you think it's looks likely Sylla is leaving ? have heard nothing eithier way as to what he will do.
dougoftheshots

Post by dougoftheshots »

MM has said that they are in talks with mo sylla and jordon ngalo and will return in pre season training
aldershot fc 1955
Melbourne Red

Post by Melbourne Red »

Shots2000 wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:25 am

Well done shots!
It sounds like Kretzchmar is going to Chesterfield. However, as we’re giving two year contracts I do we think we’ll be able to re-sign Sylla or a similar standard midfielder.
South Coast Shot

Post by South Coast Shot »

Ian Rust wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:45 am I think Sylla will sign for us.
🙏🙏🙏

If so I think we really might be on to something.
I'm here all week. Or at least until I'm banned.
Statto

Post by Statto »

South Coast Shot wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:51 pm
Shots2000 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:11 pm Wow! Great work mark. Effiong and Amartey will cause all sorts of problems.
Agreed, great work.

Is Amartey coming from Leicester? 🤪
BTW, Francis tells me that they're not related.
Ascot Shot

Post by Ascot Shot »

Goalkeeper Laurie Walker has signed for Barnet according to the BBC Sport National League daily updates page. :( I was hoping he might come back to us, but travelling distance from his home near Bedford was a factor.

COYS.
steveshot

Post by steveshot »

Unfortunately I’ve just seen that on Twitter, was hoping he’d come back to us.
I am NOT stevieshot