FA Trophy

Disturbed Postie

Re: FA Trophy

Postby Disturbed Postie » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:55 pm

Aldershot Gas wrote:
Disturbed Postie wrote:
Aldershot Gas wrote:
Excited at the prospect of Fylde, Chorley, Maidenhead and Chelmsford visiting next season then ?

Maidenhead 200, Chelmsford 200 or ebbsfleet 100, Chorley 9 fylde 13, so Sean my little dist rover the answer is no!

Orient should bring 1k tho ??

Yes if there still at the crease!
Villa

Re: RE: Re: FA Trophy

Postby Villa » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:01 am

Aldershot Gas wrote:
Disturbed Postie wrote:I hope Lincoln win the league and tranmere join them if we don't make the p offs, get rid of the ex league clubs and hope the likes of green and distleigh disappear quickly and the same as fylde but probably all unlikely, yes, I want to be playing the likes of Lincoln and tranmere but in the football league not this league where the likes of wood tree ferriby Solihull guiseley Bromley etc barely bring enough fans to fill up the toilet in wallys bar!

Excited at the prospect of Fylde, Chorley, Maidenhead and Chelmsford visiting next season then ?

If Salford get promoted they're likely to be a force to be reckoned with..... Going Full-Time in the Summer and with the financial backing they have The National League will have more clubs with big money.
Disturbed Postie

Postby Disturbed Postie » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:49 pm

Villa wrote:
Aldershot Gas wrote:
Disturbed Postie wrote:I hope Lincoln win the league and tranmere join them if we don't make the p offs, get rid of the ex league clubs and hope the likes of green and distleigh disappear quickly and the same as fylde but probably all unlikely, yes, I want to be playing the likes of Lincoln and tranmere but in the football league not this league where the likes of wood tree ferriby Solihull guiseley Bromley etc barely bring enough fans to fill up the toilet in wallys bar!

If Salford get promoted they're likely to be a force to be reckoned with..... Going Full-Time in the Summer and with the financial backing they have The National League will have more clubs with big money.

Yes forgot about bbc's love child little Manchester United **** bag club!
steveclivebaker

Postby steveclivebaker » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:03 pm

Disturbed Postie wrote:
Villa wrote:
Aldershot Gas wrote:

Wont affect us from the dizzy heights of Div 2.
Disturbed Postie

Postby Disturbed Postie » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:18 pm

steveclivebaker wrote:
Disturbed Postie wrote:
Villa wrote:If Salford get promoted they're likely to be a force to be reckoned with..... Going Full-Time in the Summer and with the financial backing they have The National League will have more clubs with big money.

Indeed Steve but fylde Salford Eastleigh fleet wood creepy your namesake all disturb me immensely!
Villa

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: FA Trophy

Postby Villa » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:50 pm

steveclivebaker wrote:
Disturbed Postie wrote:
Villa wrote:If Salford get promoted they're likely to be a force to be reckoned with..... Going Full-Time in the Summer and with the financial backing they have The National League will have more clubs with big money.

I hate to be realistic and bring you back down from your riding on a Unicorn fantasy land but the chances of us getting promoted are slim and if we did then "the dizzy heights of league 2" are even more unlikely.
So yes, it may effect us
East Bank Blue

Re: FA Trophy

Postby East Bank Blue » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:12 pm

I didn't like the way Lincoln carried on against us but I hope they win the League as they probably deserve it. For what's it worth I think we will just miss out on the play offs but it's still been an excellent season.

Return to “ShotsTalk”