Team for Daggers

Alex
Posts: 213
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:56 pm

Team for Daggers

Postby Alex » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:50 pm

I'd like to see...

Cole
Arnold - Evans - Reynolds - Straker
Benyu - Gallagher
Fenelon - Kanu - Mensah
Rendell
steveclivebaker
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:58 am

Re: Team for Daggers

Postby steveclivebaker » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:59 pm

Alex wrote:I'd like to see...

Cole
Arnold - Evans - Reynolds - Straker
Benyu - Gallagher
Fenelon - Kanu - Mensah
Rendell

I would agree Alex but just favour Alexander for Arnold.
Plastic shot
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu May 26, 2016 1:29 pm

Re: Team for Daggers

Postby Plastic shot » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:21 pm

For me I'd have:
Cole
Alexander Evans Reynolds Straker
Mensah Benyu Gallagher Giles
McClure Rendell
Morrissey's Scorcher
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:06 pm
Location: Planet Zog

Re: Team for Daggers

Postby Morrissey's Scorcher » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:37 pm

Cole
Arnold Evans Reynolds Straker
Giles Benyu Gallagher Mensah
Kanu Rendell
CH
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:31 pm
Location: Aldershot

Re: Team for Daggers

Postby CH » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:20 pm

A win on Tuesday will see us mathematically safe from relegation, and from being overtaken by Woking ;)

The same will be true if both Woking and York drop points.
Anon E Mouse
Posts: 232
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:29 pm

Re: Team for Daggers

Postby Anon E Mouse » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:37 pm

CH wrote:A win on Tuesday will see us mathematically safe from relegation, and from being overtaken by Woking ;)

The same will be true if both Woking and York drop points.


Thank god for that, I was worried about relegation :shock:
billyboy
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:52 pm
Location: ALTON

Re: Team for Daggers

Postby billyboy » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:40 pm

Can't believe people would choose Arnold overy Alexander.

Cole

Alexander Evans Reynolds Straker

Giles Gallagher Benyu Mensah

Kanu Rendell
Anon E Mouse
Posts: 232
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:29 pm

Re: Team for Daggers

Postby Anon E Mouse » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:44 pm

billyboy wrote:Can't believe people would choose Arnold overy Alexander.

Cole

Alexander Evans Reynolds Straker

Giles Gallagher Benyu Mensah

Kanu Rendell


Arnold is an excellent full back and it's very close for me, especially as Chey looks pretty tired and Nick has just come back and is fresher.
Both brilliant players but I really like Arnold and the way he plays.
billyboy
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:52 pm
Location: ALTON

Re: Team for Daggers

Postby billyboy » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:05 pm

Anon E Mouse wrote:
billyboy wrote:Can't believe people would choose Arnold overy Alexander.

Cole

Alexander Evans Reynolds Straker

Giles Gallagher Benyu Mensah

Kanu Rendell


Arnold is an excellent full back and it's very close for me, especially as Chey looks pretty tired and Nick has just come back and is fresher.
Both brilliant players but I really like Arnold and the way he plays.


Alexander is always composed on the ball and never looks under any pressure whereas Arnold always looks very panicky and trying to get the ball away as soon as he gets on it. I know Arnold is slightly better defensively but Alexander is solid enough and is brilliant coming forward.
Shots2000
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:11 am

Re: Team for Daggers

Postby Shots2000 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:40 pm

Cole
Alexander Evans Reynolds Straker
Gallagher Benyu
Kanu Mensah Giles

Rendell
Plastic shot
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu May 26, 2016 1:29 pm

Re: Team for Daggers

Postby Plastic shot » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:26 pm

billyboy wrote:
Anon E Mouse wrote:
billyboy wrote:Can't believe people would choose Arnold overy Alexander.

Cole

Alexander Evans Reynolds Straker

Giles Gallagher Benyu Mensah

Kanu Rendell


Arnold is an excellent full back and it's very close for me, especially as Chey looks pretty tired and Nick has just come back and is fresher.
Both brilliant players but I really like Arnold and the way he plays.


Alexander is always composed on the ball and never looks under any pressure whereas Arnold always looks very panicky and trying to get the ball away as soon as he gets on it. I know Arnold is slightly better defensively but Alexander is solid enough and is brilliant coming forward.


Totally agree with you there billy..
Alexander has been very consistent this season and is indeed very composed! Yesterday defensively he was solid as he has been this season. Only once did he get beat and even then recovered to block for a corner!! Did think he got lucky when he got to grips with Deacon and not get a yellow card! I like Arnold,but feel he is trying too hard and forces his game a bit!! Maybe that's why he may look like he's a bit panicky!!
3 of the back 4 pick themselves for me right now:
Alexander Evans Reynolds..
Alex
Posts: 213
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:56 pm

Re: Team for Daggers

Postby Alex » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:49 pm

Arnold is better/more consistent with his crossing. Cheye often over hits his.
Shots2000
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:11 am

Re: Team for Daggers

Postby Shots2000 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:43 pm

Cheye better defending and quicker which will be key against their good wingers
billyboy
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:52 pm
Location: ALTON

Re: Team for Daggers

Postby billyboy » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:39 pm

Alex wrote:Arnold is better/more consistent with his crossing. Cheye often over hits his.


Possibly but only slightly I'd say. When we signed Arnold, he was supposed to be a set piece specialist, but I can't remember one goal coming from one of his corners or free kicks.
Alex
Posts: 213
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:56 pm

Re: Team for Daggers

Postby Alex » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:44 pm

billyboy wrote:
Alex wrote:Arnold is better/more consistent with his crossing. Cheye often over hits his.


Possibly but only slightly I'd say. When we signed Arnold, he was supposed to be a set piece specialist, but I can't remember one goal coming from one of his corners or free kicks.


That's not entirely his fault...

Return to “ShotsTalk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests