Home Shirt

RuislipShot

Re: Home Shirt

Postby RuislipShot » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:47 pm

£2 extra per shirt seems a very reasonable price to pay for better quality, have another go for the next shirt
DH

Postby DH » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:30 pm

EV wrote:DH about your shirt, you do wash on a low temperature ? and avoid clothes with zips in the mix & don't overload ? I haven't had any trouble with any strip I have had, certainly not this seasons.

Always washed on its own inside out at 30 degrees on a 30 minute cycle, slow spin speed and then left to dry naturally. Everything still starts to peel off.
DH

Postby DH » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:31 pm

RuislipShot wrote:£2 extra per shirt seems a very reasonable price to pay for better quality, have another go for the next shirt

£2 extra seems eminently reasonable to me. In fact, I'd be happy to pay an extra fiver for a shirt with sewn on logos and badges.
PAUL BLUNDELL

Postby PAUL BLUNDELL » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:22 pm

I will try with the next shirt but we do have this one for another season. ps, Mine is still ok sticker wise but one is coming off my polo shirt!
stevieshot

Postby stevieshot » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:43 pm

This seasons home and away shirt does seem better quality than previous shirts.
And I wash both a couple of times a week, after Gym and Shots games.
5+ months, and still as good as new.
lambo75

Postby lambo75 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:41 pm

Mine has been worn weekly for "sport" so gets washed on 60 inside out every week (need to get the stink out) and looks as good as the day it was new. I must be lucky.
richnjulie

Postby richnjulie » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:52 pm

DH wrote:
EV wrote:DH about your shirt, you do wash on a low temperature ? and avoid clothes with zips in the mix & don't overload ? I haven't had any trouble with any strip I have had, certainly not this seasons.

Always washed on its own inside out at 30 degrees on a 30 minute cycle, slow spin speed and then left to dry naturally. Everything still starts to peel off.

How old is your washing machine?

Return to “ShotsTalk”