Kappas highlights

C_Rage

Re: Kappas highlights

Postby C_Rage » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:22 am

I find I can't watch the video if going to You Tube but if you go to the Official site and watch through there it works fine. Probably an issue with mobile devices on You Tubes licence things..
aldershot-jg

Postby aldershot-jg » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:01 am

Desertshot

Postby Desertshot » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:50 am

That's magical!...What a fantastic job you do Kappa..thank you! Your videos capture the atmosphere brilliantly and what a team we have here my friends :-) I know It's been said but whatever happens this season it's been amazing!!!!....COYS!!
Andyenn

Postby Andyenn » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:58 am

So are we decided on kanu's 2 yellow cards now?
latimeralder

Postby latimeralder » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:31 am

I love Kappa's videos.. they brilliantly capture the passion and atmosphere at the Rec.

But could they be limited to about 15 minutes? I like to send them to undecided friends..who may be lapsed Shots fans, loyal elsewhere or no footie fans at all.. they are fantastic sales tools to get people to come along. Or even just to have a good feeling about Aldershot Town

Beyond 15 mins, people who aren't already committed will not even bother to start watching...which is a shame. Perhaps you can indeed have too much of a Good Thing!
Desertshot

Postby Desertshot » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:07 am

latimeralder wrote:I love Kappa's videos.. they brilliantly capture the passion and atmosphere at the Rec.

But could they be limited to about 15 minutes? I like to send them to undecided friends..who may be lapsed Shots fans, loyal elsewhere or no footie fans at all.. they are fantastic sales tools to get people to come along. Or even just to have a good feeling about Aldershot Town

Beyond 15 mins, people who aren't already committed will not even bother to start watching...which is a shame. Perhaps you can indeed have too much of a Good Thing!

Post the link...no need to send the whole vid but if you must try https://wetransfer.com/
Disturbed Postie

Postby Disturbed Postie » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:28 am

Alex wrote:
Chobham Shot wrote:
Alex wrote:'this video is not available'

I wouldn't worry Alex, it's probably just ok! :roll:

Well done.

Kappas stuff is superb :!: Even I know that and appreciate his work :!:

These blog things that the Sutton lad and Curtis do are just cheesy and rubbish. Just my opinion. Each to their own. If Curtis enjoys then fair enough. Enjoy.

Alex, calm down and have a nice cuppa, now, me and my chums are doing Alton after the tree game for light or lite refreshments and we might even sneak a beer in, if your lucky you might bump in to us!
BmthShot

Postby BmthShot » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:45 am

Excellent find Scorp.

Personally love Kappas highlights - and the length is fine how they are for me
scorp

Postby scorp » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:39 pm

BmthShot wrote:Excellent find Scorp.

Personally love Kappas highlights - and the length is fine how they are for me

if you have a bit of spare time, and enjoy us scoring goals [who doesn't], look how easily we banged em in against Crawley on 26th Feb 2008 - away! There are *six* and there's no need to watch all the 50 minutes to see them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdUV89yxnkg
Birdman

Postby Birdman » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:17 pm

Andyenn wrote:So are we decided on kanu's 2 yellow cards now?

From my position in the North Stand and in line with the offence, my original belief that Kanu was tripped is imo confirmed by Kappa's highlights. However, the referee's angle and opinion suggests otherwise.
The 2nd yellow is up for debate although his swing at the ball may have influenced the referee somewhat.
latimeralder

Postby latimeralder » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:22 pm

@desertshot

It is not the method of transmission that is the problem.

It is the length overall - however transmitted. It is easy to persuade somebody to 'just spare me a minute of your time'. Much harder to - 'just spare me 20 minutes'

That's my point.
Alex

Postby Alex » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:52 pm

Andyenn wrote:So are we decided on kanu's 2 yellow cards now?

I am.

First one is fair enough. Dived looking for a pen.

Second was very harsh. 50/50 and both had their eyes on the ball. Kanu did nothing wrong.
aldershot-jg

Postby aldershot-jg » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:05 pm

latimeralder wrote:@desertshot

It is the length overall - however transmitted. It is easy to persuade somebody to 'just spare me a minute of your time'. Much harder to - 'just spare me 20 minutes'

That's my point.

Whilst a neutral may not enjoy it and it would be simpler to just have highlights of the game, I like that we have the footage before and after games of supporters and players, it's what makes Kappa's videos more unique than other clubs, although I did like Wrexham's had the radio commentary on theirs. Also the different angles that Kappa covers and slow motion footage all gives his an extra edge.
scorp

Postby scorp » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:43 pm

That's my point.

so just view the "official" highlights, not Kappa's?
Desertshot

Postby Desertshot » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:27 pm

That's my point.

Ah I see :-) are you Mac or PC? could you edit them yourself....Maybe a bite size Kappa hi lights show will follow shortly...it's a good point Latimeralder......

Return to “ShotsTalk”