Ex-Player News (June 8th onwards)

Statto
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:05 pm
Location: Aldershot

Ex-Player News (June 8th onwards)

Postby Statto » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:08 pm

Jimmy Dack has been appointed as manager of Whitehawk (thanks Slaphead).
RichShot
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:56 pm

Re: Ex-Player News (June 8th onwards)

Postby RichShot » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:33 pm

BillB has been appointed chief scout at Tiffany's Aldershot. Allegedly
Statto
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:05 pm
Location: Aldershot

Re: Ex-Player News (June 8th onwards)

Postby Statto » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:19 pm

Stuart Harte has moved to California to take up a coaching job.

Jack Munns - Cheltenham Town to Hartlepool United.
Swedishshot
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:33 pm

Re: Ex-Player News (June 8th onwards)

Postby Swedishshot » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:42 am

Tim Coe heading to euro 2017 scouting potential gems for Crystal Palace
Statto
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:05 pm
Location: Aldershot

Re: Ex-Player News (June 8th onwards)

Postby Statto » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:27 pm

Andy Edwards was part of the management/coaching team that oversaw England's U20s winning the World Cup.
Martin G
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:20 pm

Re: Ex-Player News (June 8th onwards)

Postby Martin G » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:39 pm

Darren Barnard managing Camberley Town Rebels U9
Statto
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:05 pm
Location: Aldershot

Re: Ex-Player News (June 8th onwards)

Postby Statto » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:10 pm

Myles Anderson has signed a new contract at Torquay United :o

Tayshan Hayden-Smith (ex-youth player) was part of the FC Kitzbühel side that won the Austrian Landesliga Tyrol (fourth tier) title. They also lost to SV Wörgl (on penalties) in the Kerschdorfer Tirol Cup Final - Tayshan was successful with his spot kick.

Michael Rankine has turned down a new deal at Guiseley.
Last edited by Statto on Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Steve Stairs elbow
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:09 pm

Re: Ex-Player News (June 8th onwards)

Postby Steve Stairs elbow » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:18 pm

Statto wrote:Andy Edwards was part of the management/coaching team that oversaw England's U20s winning the World Cup.



Bloody hell I'd forgotten about Edwards!
Durham Shot
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:56 am

Re: Ex-Player News (June 8th onwards)

Postby Durham Shot » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:17 pm

Statto wrote:Myles Anderson has signed a new contract at Torquay United :o

Tayshan Hayden-Smith (ex-youth player) was part of the FC Kitzbühel side that won the Austrian Landesliga Tyrol (fourth tier) title. They also lost to SV Wörgl (on penalties) in the Kerschdorfer Tirol Cup Final - Tayshan was successful with his spot kick.

Michael Rankine has turned down a new deal at Guiseley.


I often wonder what became of Tayshan Hayden-Smith.
supershots
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:08 am
Location: Frimley green

Re: Ex-Player News (June 8th onwards)

Postby supershots » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:00 pm

Durham Shot wrote:
Statto wrote:Myles Anderson has signed a new contract at Torquay United :o

Tayshan Hayden-Smith (ex-youth player) was part of the FC Kitzbühel side that won the Austrian Landesliga Tyrol (fourth tier) title. They also lost to SV Wörgl (on penalties) in the Kerschdorfer Tirol Cup Final - Tayshan was successful with his spot kick.

Michael Rankine has turned down a new deal at Guiseley.


I often wonder what became of Tayshan Hayden-Smith.


But be assured that Pete will always know :shock:

On the other hand is Rankine shots bound? :lol:
Statto
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:05 pm
Location: Aldershot

Re: Ex-Player News (June 8th onwards)

Postby Statto » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:28 pm

Dale Walker has been appointed as goalkeeping coach at Blyth Town.
Anon E Mouse
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:29 pm

Re: Ex-Player News (June 8th onwards)

Postby Anon E Mouse » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:31 pm

supershots wrote:
Durham Shot wrote:
Statto wrote:Myles Anderson has signed a new contract at Torquay United :o

Tayshan Hayden-Smith (ex-youth player) was part of the FC Kitzbühel side that won the Austrian Landesliga Tyrol (fourth tier) title. They also lost to SV Wörgl (on penalties) in the Kerschdorfer Tirol Cup Final - Tayshan was successful with his spot kick.

Michael Rankine has turned down a new deal at Guiseley.


I often wonder what became of Tayshan Hayden-Smith.


But be assured that Pete will always know

On the other hand is Rankine shots bound? :lol:


Might have to widen the tunnel entrance if Ranks comes back.
Just think if we re-signed Ranks and that Striker from Eastbourne ....maybe loan Akinlardbutt as well :lol:
steveclivebaker
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:58 am

Re: Ex-Player News (June 8th onwards)

Postby steveclivebaker » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:13 pm

Alfie Pavey signs for Welling.
Statto
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:05 pm
Location: Aldershot

Re: Ex-Player News (June 8th onwards)

Postby Statto » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:15 pm

Nathan Ralph has signed a new contract at Joking.
Chalkie
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:50 am
Location: Fleet

Re: Ex-Player News (June 8th onwards)

Postby Chalkie » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:34 pm

Rhys Browne - Grimsby to Yeovil on a 2 year deal.

Return to “ShotsTalk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: steveclivebaker and 15 guests