Matchday Experience Meeting

bordon shot

Re: Matchday Experience Meeting

Postby bordon shot » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:25 pm

I would like to see big improvements in toilet facilities, or at least have some emergency continence pads under the seats :D
team from clanmell

Postby team from clanmell » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:56 pm

Mr Gibbs.......loved your earlier replie on the first page....did make me chuckle. I will gladly see Mr Anderson, will duly explain why I did have a season ticke at Aaldershott but no more.
What good it will do I dont know. What i see i trust him. More than others.
I am not an Aldershot Fan. This lot know my team. I will gladly explain to Mr Anderson as to why I have purchased a Pompey season ticket again though live in Farnborough. And again i aint a pompey fan.. look forward oo it. I do love Football real grass roots pro football. Though i will only love and follow one team that is priced way out of my league, plus i am not a tourist.
Kidderminster Shots

Postby Kidderminster Shots » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:11 pm

team from clanmell wrote:Mr Gibbs.......loved your earlier replie on the first page....did make me chuckle. I will gladly see Mr Anderson, will duly explain why I did have a season ticke at Aaldershott but no more.
I am not an Aldershot Fan. This lot know my team. I will gladly explain to Mr Anderson as to why I have purchased a Pompey season ticket again though live in Farnborough. And again i aint a pompey fan.. look forward oo it. I do love Football real grass roots pro football. Though i will only love and follow one team that is priced way out of my league, plus i am not a tourist.

Eh? I'm not even sure you know what you're on about. God help anyone else who has to decipher it. Unsure which parts of the above make me feel sorry for you the most. Why you have a season ticket at Pompey - as I don't think you know - or the outspoken views you hold about a club you 'don't support'. If you have a season ticket at Pompey, I'd probably just stick to worrying about their match day experience.
team from clanmell

Postby team from clanmell » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:26 pm

You are one of the reasons MANY WILL never go to Aldershot again.....As one very loyal shots fan put it "Defenders of the faith"
Mr Anderson i hope is bright enough not like some to realise we do not all have to be "defenders of the faith" to watch local football. Does not mean we have to be fans.....football fans yes.
Kidderminster Shots

Postby Kidderminster Shots » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:37 pm

I'm sorry but you are off your rocker. I go to Aldershot, watch football, then go home again. Not quite sure what I'm defending. I passed comment on your post, which having read it multiple times, made less sense on each occasion, so I don't really know what you are on about. I'm sure Mr Anderson, whoever he is, is bright enough to swerve this entire thread.
team from clanmell

Postby team from clanmell » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:49 pm

Kidderrminster.....good local support. Do you watch every week ? Fair play if you do. Now tell me if I am wrong........Mr Anderson is the chairmen of the Aldershot supporters club/ trust , that now sits on the board ?............and is actually a Pompey supporter.
stevieshot

Postby stevieshot » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:23 am

Can we shut this thread down, it's lost its purpose.
Dr Jim Royle

Postby Dr Jim Royle » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:27 am

Correct me if I'm wrong but TFC is/was actually a staunch Chelsea supporter that started coming to watch ATFC with his Papa (who remains a staunch ATFC supporter). Then when ATFC got into a few stormy waters he gave his valued opinion who to sack, who is best to run ATFC, how much Chelsea (his beloved team) was only thing keeping Shots alive. Then TFC hit a few stormy waters himself with his opinions, chose not to talk face to face to willing folk happy to listen to him ............ So then became a Pompey season ticket holder with single digit finger raised, waved farewell to the Shots (no idea if still staunch Chelsea).

Now TFC is back, telling us all again what's wrong and whose wrong.

Me thinks the little rascal couldn't stick to one team as long as he has a hole in his ............. pocket !!

8) :lol:
Ancient Shot

Postby Ancient Shot » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:38 am

And you are feeding the troll
Cph.shots

Postby Cph.shots » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:09 pm

team from clanmell wrote:Mr Gibbs.......loved your earlier replie on the first page....did make me chuckle. I will gladly see Mr Anderson, will duly explain why I did have a season ticke at Aaldershott but no more.

[color=#FF0000][/Pompey= proper grass roots football :lol:

Do you also advise Farnborough, as they're your local team?color]
Anon E Mouse

Postby Anon E Mouse » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:28 pm

Andyenn wrote:Suggestion from my son: Stop playing the dance music just before kickoff - that is exactly when fans want to cheer their team on and it kills the atmosphere.

Not usually a fan of dance music, but that piece really pumps up the atmosphere and tingles the spine.
Even downloaded it, and have nothing else like it.
Plenty of time to clap and cheer the players on their way out of the tunnel, during the finish to their warm up when they acknowledge the crowd and just after the whistle goes.
Let's keep it.:-)

Now as for the toilets....that's where the improvements need to come and the return of the portcabin ones behind the north stand would be really welcomed.
Ancient Shot

Postby Ancient Shot » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:33 pm

Toilet - wise for the north stand we have those by the club shop, those that serve the downstairs "lounge" and the those at the East Bank bar.

Surely that's enough?
Ancient Shot

Postby Ancient Shot » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:34 pm

Music - wise, I don't mind it as long as it's timed properly
Nobby

Postby Nobby » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:09 pm

Toilet - wise, I don't mind it as long as it's timed properly :lol:
Ancient Shot

Postby Ancient Shot » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:09 pm