Season Tickets.

Pip@B

Season Tickets.

Postby Pip@B » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:41 am

Is there a deadline to collect before they are posted out-or is it collect only?hoping to make weds game and pick up then if possible.not sure about other friendlies/ visiting Aldershot over the next few weeks,so need to enquire.yes I suppose I could just phone the club!
shotshammo

Re: Season Tickets.

Postby shotshammo » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:02 am

The problem is due to the unique printing of the booklets, they delay having them printed till the last practical day, when late requests are minimal.
In the past I've been involved with distributing them, it's usually at the last friendly in the shop, after which they are posted.
I don't know what the arrangement is this season as I've not been involved, but keeping the cost of distributing them down, is always a priority, as you must be aware, the cost of posting a letter gets dearer by the year.
sgibbs

Postby sgibbs » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:22 am

They're available for collection at any time from the Club Shop, including on Wednesday night and Saturday afternoon. There's no deadline for collection - the first game you attend is fine.

We prefer not to post them - apart from the cost we don't want to run the risk of them getting lost.
Anon E Mouse

Postby Anon E Mouse » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:43 pm

Now where can you find a reliable postman round these parts ? :D
Pip@B

Postby Pip@B » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:46 pm

sgibbs wrote:They're available for collection at any time from the Club Shop, including on Wednesday night and Saturday afternoon. There's no deadline for collection - the first game you attend is fine.

We prefer not to post them - apart from the cost we don't want to run the risk of them getting lost.

Cheers,should be at the Rec Wednesday.
Disturbed Postie

Postby Disturbed Postie » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:01 pm

Anon E Mouse wrote:Now where can you find a reliable postman round these parts ? :D

I'll quickly get a transfer to Aldershot Mr mouse and deliver your season ticket, that's you buggered then :lol:
Anon E Mouse

Postby Anon E Mouse » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:58 pm

Disturbed Postie wrote:
Anon E Mouse wrote:Now where can you find a reliable postman round these parts ? :D

I'll quickly get a transfer to Aldershot Mr mouse and deliver your season ticket, that's you buggered then :lol:

Already collected mine without the need of the junk mail delivers :D
shotshammo

Postby shotshammo » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:02 am

Now, Now, Anon E Mouse don't get bitchy, you know the truth hurts. I must admit I've been tempted to put a Post Box notice on my recycle bin. :)
Anon E Mouse

Postby Anon E Mouse » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:11 pm

shotshammo wrote:Now, Now, Anon E Mouse don't get bitchy, you know the truth hurts. I must admit I've been tempted to put a Post Box notice on my recycle bin. :)

:lol:
It's a job I suppose.

Return to “ShotsTalk”