Fao Steve Gibbs, League table (and results?) on the club's website

Birdman

Fao Steve Gibbs, League table (and results?) on the club's website

Postby Birdman » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:20 pm

Mr G, clicked on said link and the page came up with this :- https://www.theshots.co.uk/fixtures-res ... gue-table/
It's been like it since the start of the season (yeah I know, it's only been a week).
sgibbs

Re: Fao Steve Gibbs, League table (and results?) on the club's website

Postby sgibbs » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:13 pm

The page is awaiting a widget which is part of the new Pitchero deal with the National League.

The Chairman, in his role on the National League Board, is chasing for it to be sorted, but at the moment it's out of our hands. Although while we're top I might remove it and post a screenshot of the BBC's league table
Birdman

Postby Birdman » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:26 pm

sgibbs wrote:The page is awaiting a widget which is part of the new Pitchero deal with the National League.

The Chairman, in his role on the National League Board, is chasing for it to be sorted, but at the moment it's out of our hands. Although while we're top I might remove it and post a screenshot of the BBC's league table

Good man re the BBC league table.

Isn't a widget something they used to put in beer cans? :D
Anon E Mouse

Postby Anon E Mouse » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:34 pm

Birdman wrote:
sgibbs wrote:The page is awaiting a widget which is part of the new Pitchero deal with the National League.

Good man re the BBC league table.

Isn't a widget something they used to put in beer cans? :D

A widget, it's got a widget, a widget it has got :D

Return to “ShotsTalk”