Boring Wood

Desertshot
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:25 pm

Re: Boring Wood

Postby Desertshot » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:25 am

I think I’ve just twigged what going on here...........I get my coat.
Anon E Mouse
Posts: 149
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:29 pm

Re: Boring Wood

Postby Anon E Mouse » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:46 am

It's a game of plankety plank.
Bear
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:59 pm
Location: London

Re: Boring Wood

Postby Bear » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:20 am

I think we are going to get a lot of stick for this thread...
Bear
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:59 pm
Location: London

Re: Boring Wood

Postby Bear » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:22 am

I think Boreham Wood are having a fine season so far- it's about time they blossomed
scorp
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: England

Re: Boring Wood

Postby scorp » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:30 am

Bear wrote:I think Boreham Wood are having a fine season so far- it's about time they blossomed


That's plane to see. And ... Are they any good at corners?
fredandballou
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:48 pm

Re: Boring Wood

Postby fredandballou » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:57 am

Can there possibly be any sycaMORE posts on this????
Anon E Mouse
Posts: 149
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:29 pm

Re: Boring Wood

Postby Anon E Mouse » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:22 pm

As the team came onto the pitch to music the other day it was a case of Tunnel and Groove.
RuislipShot
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:36 pm
Location: Ruislip, Middlesex

Re: Boring Wood

Postby RuislipShot » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:06 pm

Everybody who has commented in this thread should now Log out
Richard Petty
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:12 am

Re: Boring Wood

Postby Richard Petty » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:11 pm

Cant believe this thread has gone on for 5 pages and has had over 4000 views, its been a TREEmendous success
Birdman
Posts: 86
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:47 am
Location: Aldershot

Re: Boring Wood

Postby Birdman » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:38 pm

Don't try and palm us off with faint praise, Mr P! (I'll take my leaf and bough out now)
scorp
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: England

Re: Boring Wood

Postby scorp » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:38 pm

Richard Petty wrote:Cant believe this thread has gone on for 5 pages and has had over 4000 views, its been a TREEmendous success


Let's celebrate with an ale from Oakham Brewery! Quick, hop to it... :wink:
fredandballou
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:48 pm

Re: Boring Wood

Postby fredandballou » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:55 pm

My wife has told me she thinks the"Wood posts" are becoming an obsession with me suggesting I should "get a life" as she can't take much more of it and wants no more mention of it whatsoever. She now tells me I should get out more and has arranged for me to get help from someone in the local library in ALDERshot. How can someone from the library help me with my obsession I asked? She replied the person from the library is an expert in researching the family TREE.
scorp
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: England

Re: Boring Wood

Postby scorp » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:11 pm

fredandballou wrote:My wife has told me she thinks the"Wood posts" are becoming an obsession with me suggesting I should "get a life" as she can't take much more of it and wants no more mention of it whatsoever. She now tells me I should get out more and has arranged for me to get help from someone in the local library in ALDERshot. How can someone from the library help me with my obsession I asked? She replied the person from the library is an expert in researching the family TREE.


Hmmm ... is your wife "tapped" ? :lol:
Richard Petty
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:12 am

Re: Boring Wood

Postby Richard Petty » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:24 pm

If some people get fed up with this thread although it goes against the GRAIN to suggest it those that still enjoy it can start a SPLINTER group or a new BRANCH of shotsweb and meet up in ASH
Anon E Mouse
Posts: 149
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:29 pm

Re: Boring Wood

Postby Anon E Mouse » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:52 pm

I think the splinter group wood be hard to conker.

Return to “ShotsTalk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], scunnyshot and 33 guests