Dr Royle's Looking Daggers Ratings

Alan B
Re: Dr Royle's Looking Daggers Ratings

Post by Alan B » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:16 am

I know watching games on TV are not the same but it does give a different perspective. However I definitely agree that Scotty was MOTM.

FWIW I thought Manny was off the pace again and like Orient, Cheye struggled to contain attacks down our right flank - Howells was a constant threat. Cheye was not helped by a lack of support in front of him. I don’t think James Rowe is best suited to playing there. Hopefully Shamir will be back next week.

Two of the newer signings, Kinsella and McQuoid have definitely improved the squad and with Fenelon, Reynolds and Taylor to come back, we now have strength in depth.

Like you Dr, I wish we had the flair of Benyu and Mensah, but that’s another story. It’s criminal that they are both bench warming in League 1. Hopefully Fabian will provide more creativity when fully fit.

And now the bad news - I’m planning on coming down next weekend. Sorry, but 2nd v 1st is too good to miss... :roll:

Dr Jim Royle

Post by Dr Jim Royle » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:42 pm

Mr B, maybe adopt similar tactics to that of Orient, sit with oppositions fans therefore tagging them with The Albatross :lol:

Alan B

Post by Alan B » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:19 pm

It worked on Saturday too - I sat with Forest fans and Hull City won without breaking sweat....

Trouts

Post by Trouts » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:31 pm

Dr Jim Royle wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:42 pm
Mr B, maybe adopt similar tactics to that of Orient, sit with oppositions fans therefore tagging them with The Albatross :lol:
we'll all chip in for your ticket if you do!! :D