Chelsea v Feyenoord At The EBB

Post Reply
sgibbs
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:53 pm
Location: Aldershot
Chelsea v Feyenoord At The EBB

Post by sgibbs » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:43 pm

Chelsea’s Under 19 side will play their UEFA Youth League Round of 16 tie against Feyenoord at the EBB Stadium on Wednesday 21 February.

Kick-off is 7pm, with admission just £3 for adults, £1 for concessions, and free for season ticket holders of Chelsea and Aldershot Town.

https://www.theshots.co.uk/chelsea-feyenoord/

Wokingham Shot
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:34 pm
Re: Chelsea v Feyenoord At The EBB

Post by Wokingham Shot » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:05 am

Should be a good evening. Some decent players in both squads.
Feijenoord had good support in Slovakia in the last round so would expect a few to travel.

Disturbed Postie
Posts: 161
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:42 pm
Re: Chelsea v Feyenoord At The EBB

Post by Disturbed Postie » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:54 am

Wokingham Shot wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:05 am
Should be a good evening. Some decent players in both squads.
Feijenoord had good support in Slovakia in the last round so would expect a few to travel.
Their keen Phil!

sgibbs
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:53 pm
Location: Aldershot
Re: Chelsea v Feyenoord At The EBB

Post by sgibbs » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:30 pm

Wokingham Shot wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:05 am
Should be a good evening. Some decent players in both squads.
Feijenoord had good support in Slovakia in the last round so would expect a few to travel.
We've had suggestions that Feyenoord will bring 500!

Disturbed Postie
Posts: 161
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:42 pm
Re: Chelsea v Feyenoord At The EBB

Post by Disturbed Postie » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:28 pm

sgibbs wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:30 pm
Wokingham Shot wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:05 am
Should be a good evening. Some decent players in both squads.
Feijenoord had good support in Slovakia in the last round so would expect a few to travel.
We've had suggestions that Feyenoord will bring 500!
They also have quite a few characters who get excited every now and then!

Wokingham Shot
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:34 pm
Re: Chelsea v Feyenoord At The EBB

Post by Wokingham Shot » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:30 pm

Its very difficult to follow Dutch teams away in the Ere Divisie because of small away ends (some only 400) and security. So for fans of a club like Feijenoord, any foreign trip like this is received well.

Personally 500 i would think is on the high side, but would it surprise me? Probably not.

Disturbed Postie
Posts: 161
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:42 pm
Re: Chelsea v Feyenoord At The EBB

Post by Disturbed Postie » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:33 pm

Wokingham Shot wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:30 pm
Its very difficult to follow Dutch teams away in the Ere Divisie because of small away ends (some only 400) and security. So for fans of a club like Feijenoord, any foreign trip like this is received well.

Personally 500 i would think is on the high side, but would it surprise me? Probably not.
I get the impression they like coming to England Phil? Villa v Ajax about 7 years ago was a tremendous atmosphere!

Wokingham Shot
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:34 pm
Re: Chelsea v Feyenoord At The EBB

Post by Wokingham Shot » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:36 pm

Yes, they like England....but as i say anywhere is preferable to the crap away fans have to put up with in NL its bad enough for NAC, but Feijenoord get it far worse.

Disturbed Postie
Posts: 161
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:42 pm
Re: Chelsea v Feyenoord At The EBB

Post by Disturbed Postie » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:47 pm

Is that NAC Breda? Why’s it bad for them?

Wokingham Shot
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:34 pm
Re: Chelsea v Feyenoord At The EBB

Post by Wokingham Shot » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:57 pm

NAC are treated about middle of the road.
Only ground we got reduced allocation this season is Willem II (500 instead of 800 it holds) but that is better than last time when there were no away tickets.
Normally we get minimum 100 tickets for people to drive (collect at a service station about 45 mins before the kick off). But not at Willem II, Feijenoord, ADO, Ajax, Den Bosch etc. Otherwise you have to go by bus. Season ticketholders only. Buy two weeks in advance....etc etc.
Biggest away end is 1600 in Utrecht, smallest Excelsior 400.
Sucks the life out of you.

Warnboro of the South
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:44 am
Location: The South
Re: Chelsea v Feyenoord At The EBB

Post by Warnboro of the South » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:21 pm

I am glad the Shots are not in Europe. The Dutch clubs wouldn't have an end big enough for us!!!!

BillB
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:04 pm
Location: Back on the road again
Re: Chelsea v Feyenoord At The EBB

Post by BillB » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:26 pm

Disturbed Postie wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:47 pm
Is that NAC Breda? Why’s it bad for them?
What ever happened to Breda Shot. Not heard from him in a long while?????
Last time was at Fleetwood. ended up there because Morcombe game was called off.....

Disturbed Postie
Posts: 161
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:42 pm
Re: Chelsea v Feyenoord At The EBB

Post by Disturbed Postie » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:32 pm

BillB wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:26 pm
Disturbed Postie wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:47 pm
Is that NAC Breda? Why’s it bad for them?
What ever happened to Breda Shot. Not heard from him in a long while?????
Last time was at Fleetwood. ended up there because Morcombe game was called off.....
Never heard of him uncle William!

Wokingham Shot
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:34 pm
Re: Chelsea v Feyenoord At The EBB

Post by Wokingham Shot » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:53 pm

Its me Bill....lost login so reverted to old one

BillB
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:04 pm
Location: Back on the road again
Re: Chelsea v Feyenoord At The EBB

Post by BillB » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:40 am

Hi Breda Shot.... soz about that must be having a senior moment... Hope you and the family are all well


Post Reply