Tonight

Post Reply
Alex
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:56 pm
Tonight

Post by Alex » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:12 pm

Sutton losing at Barrow :)

Benyu (Oldham) and Mensah (Bristol Rovers) both on the bench again... :roll:

BillB
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:04 pm
Location: Back on the road again
Re: Tonight

Post by BillB » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:15 pm

let's please move on.... that era is over and new things are happening.......

steveclivebaker
Posts: 70
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:58 am
Re: Tonight

Post by steveclivebaker » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:21 pm

I never thought I would say this but come on Barrow.

Disturbed Postie
Posts: 160
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:42 pm
Re: Tonight

Post by Disturbed Postie » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:22 pm

:cry:
BillB wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:15 pm
let's please move on.... that era is over and new things are happening.......

Disturbed Postie
Posts: 160
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:42 pm
Re: Tonight

Post by Disturbed Postie » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:34 pm

Harry Kane has netted for Tottenham at the old woman, shock!

scorp
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:54 pm
Location: England
Re: Tonight

Post by scorp » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:47 pm


Pip@B
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:58 am
Location: more remote than Nobby's world
Re: Tonight

Post by Pip@B » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:17 pm

Sutton just equalised

Alex
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:56 pm
Re: Tonight

Post by Alex » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:38 pm

Finished 1-1 :D

Disturbed Postie
Posts: 160
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:42 pm
Re: Tonight

Post by Disturbed Postie » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:39 pm

Pip@B wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:17 pm
Sutton just equalised
1-1 will do!

aldershot-jg
Posts: 81
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Aldershot
Re: Tonight

Post by aldershot-jg » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:40 pm

Doswell will be happy

Weybourne Shot
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:23 pm
Location: Farnham
Re: Tonight

Post by Weybourne Shot » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:41 pm

Alex wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:38 pm
Finished 1-1 :D
Good result for us - that is as good as we could have hoped for really and keeps some daylight between us

Wokingham Shot
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:34 pm
Re: Tonight

Post by Wokingham Shot » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:51 pm

scorp wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:47 pm
Things got a bit hot in Moscow ...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... e-12021042
I was at that game....it was in Belgrade.
Something and nothing. Average pyro show. Typical english press, making something out of nothing as it is a russian team. Seen far far worse

scorp
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:54 pm
Location: England
Re: Tonight

Post by scorp » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:08 pm

Wokingham Shot wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:51 pm
scorp wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:47 pm
Things got a bit hot in Moscow ...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... e-12021042
I was at that game....it was in Belgrade.
Something and nothing. Average pyro show. Typical english press, making something out of nothing as it is a russian team. Seen far far worse
I stand corrected!

Wokingham Shot
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:34 pm
Re: Tonight

Post by Wokingham Shot » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:11 pm

Not a go at you....well apart from the city you got me confused where i am ;-)
Just typical rag press.....starting to ramp up pre world cup as ever.

aldershot-jg
Posts: 81
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Aldershot
Re: Tonight

Post by aldershot-jg » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:17 pm

Alex wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:12 pm
Sutton losing at Barrow :)

Benyu (Oldham) and Mensah (Bristol Rovers) both on the bench again... :roll:
Both unused subs again, plus Kanu not even on the bench at Peterborough. Wasted talent.


Post Reply