Pre Season Friendly.

HarryTom
Pre Season Friendly.

Post by HarryTom » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:55 pm

Is it just me, or does anybody else think information on potential new transfers and or any new pre- season friendlies to be announced a bit slow,
We have only 3 games booked in as far as i know, Has anybody any info on further pre-season friendlies they may have news on ?

Disturbed Postie
Re: Pre Season Friendly.

Post by Disturbed Postie » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:58 pm

HarryTom wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:55 pm
Is it just me, or does anybody else think information on potential new transfers and or any new pre- season friendlies to be announced a bit slow,
We have only 3 games booked in as far as i know, Has anybody any info on further pre-season friendlies they may have news on ?
H, stop panicking for Christ sake, remember 2013 and the week leading up to Grimsby away we had nobody I believe!

HarryTom

Post by HarryTom » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:02 pm

Disturbed Postie wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:58 pm
HarryTom wrote:
H, stop panicking for Christ sake, remember 2013 and the week leading up to Grimsby away we had nobody I believe!
Hi Postie, not panicking, just find things a snails pace at the moment, I have more important things in my life that make me panic, sorry to say football is not of them, It was just an observation !! :shock:

Localshot

Post by Localshot » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:04 pm

HarryTom wrote:
Just you!!! Patience.

HarryTom

Post by HarryTom » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:05 pm

Localshot wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:04 pm
HarryTom wrote:
Just you!!! Patience.
Stop calling me Patience ! :D

Disturbed Postie

Post by Disturbed Postie » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:10 pm

HarryTom wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:02 pm
Disturbed Postie wrote:
HarryTom wrote:
Hi Postie, not panicking, just find things a snails pace at the moment, I have more important things in my life that make me panic, sorry to say football is not of them, It was just an observation !! :shock:
Your ok H , carry on posting and the signings will come!

HarryTom

Post by HarryTom » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:14 pm

Disturbed Postie wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:10 pm
HarryTom wrote:
Disturbed Postie wrote:

Your ok H , carry on posting and the signings will come!
Thanks Postie, i can now go to bed at night and sleep well, knowing that those signings are on the way, !! :D

Disturbed Postie

Post by Disturbed Postie » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:16 pm

HarryTom wrote:
Disturbed Postie wrote:
HarryTom wrote:
Just to put you at ease I’ve heard yet another rumour that 3 players are lined up, a centre back, midfielder and a centre forward, 3 youngsters called Hansen, McDermott and some welsh lad, rush I think!

HarryTom

Post by HarryTom » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:19 pm

Disturbed Postie wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:16 pm
HarryTom wrote:
Disturbed Postie wrote:

Just to put you at ease I’ve heard yet another rumour that 3 players are lined up, a centre back, midfielder and a centre forward, 3 youngsters called Hansen, McDermott and some welsh lad, rush I think!
:D :D If only !!

scorp

Post by scorp » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:21 pm

Disturbed Postie wrote:
HarryTom wrote:
Disturbed Postie wrote:

And Bill Nicholson to play for The Shots *again*...

Disturbed Postie

Post by Disturbed Postie » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:43 pm

scorp wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:21 pm
Disturbed Postie wrote:
HarryTom wrote:

Now your being very daft scorp 8)

scorp

Post by scorp » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:33 pm

Disturbed Postie wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:43 pm
scorp wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:21 pm
Disturbed Postie wrote:

Now your being very daft scorp 8)
Just fishing for young uns who'd take the bait and ask about him :wink:

Headley Shot

Post by Headley Shot » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:24 pm

HarryTom wrote:
There is no information on new signings, more friendlies or possible stadium redevelopment.
This is Aldershot football club, after a few seasons supporting you do learn to do as you’re told and mind your own business.
PS. Read our Twitter feed to find out how you can volunteer and give us any spare cash you don’t need as well.
Hope that helps :lol:

Localshot

Post by Localshot » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:48 pm

If there have been no developments there it is difficult to see how the club can make any kind of announcement.
It is entirely possible that we have made no signings YET!
It is entirely possible that no new friendlies have been arranged or our sleuths would have detected it on the opponents message board or their official site as has been the case before.
It is entirely possible that there are no developments to report regarding the stadium development. We all know that wheels are slow in such matters and unless you want word by word reports on informal conversations (if any) it is difficult to see what the club can report.

stevesjp

Post by stevesjp » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:37 pm

HarryTom wrote:

and we havnt got a pitch yet either