FA Cup Draw 4th Qualifying Round

Post Reply
charlie warley
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:24 pm
Location: nearest pub
Re: FA Cup Draw 4th Qualifying Round

Post by charlie warley » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:27 pm

Tickets should be available tomorrow as I've been informed

BillB
Posts: 168
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:04 pm
Location: Herne Bay, Kent
Re: FA Cup Draw 4th Qualifying Round

Post by BillB » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:30 pm

Thanks Alex.... I'm aloud to get confused now......

Brooklands Shot
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:06 pm
Location: Sunny Taunton
Re: FA Cup Draw 4th Qualifying Round

Post by Brooklands Shot » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:40 pm

BillB wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:30 pm
Thanks Alex.... I'm aloud to get confused now......
You've never been the same since that "tumble" at Torquay :wink:

Brooklands Shot
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:06 pm
Location: Sunny Taunton
Re: FA Cup Draw 4th Qualifying Round

Post by Brooklands Shot » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:48 am

Taunton beat St Albans last night The 1st round dream of an away day to Ciderland is still on. Just the matter of us beating Kettering and The Peacocks overcoming Tamplins millionaires.

Alex
Posts: 1402
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:56 pm
Re: FA Cup Draw 4th Qualifying Round

Post by Alex » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:48 pm


BillB
Posts: 168
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:04 pm
Location: Herne Bay, Kent
Re: FA Cup Draw 4th Qualifying Round

Post by BillB » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:14 pm

And I hadn't even had one beer then... in any case it was a definite foul..... Hows the Uni doing there???

Wanderer
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:45 pm
Location: Godalming
Re: FA Cup Draw 4th Qualifying Round

Post by Wanderer » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:13 pm

Alex wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:48 pm
Prices for the 20th - https://www.theshots.co.uk/kettering-town-ticket-info/
Tried to buy my normal seat but it is still shown as sold like all other season ticket holders seats, I assume this is teething problems with the new system.

brian bloomfield
Posts: 113
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:00 am
Location: Barcelona
Re: FA Cup Draw 4th Qualifying Round

Post by brian bloomfield » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:54 pm

Wanderer wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:13 pm
Alex wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:48 pm
Prices for the 20th - https://www.theshots.co.uk/kettering-town-ticket-info/
Tried to buy my normal seat but it is still shown as sold like all other season ticket holders seats, I assume this is teething problems with the new system.
If you're a season ticket holder Wanderer ring the club and reserve your seat over the phone.I presume on the 17th all season ticket seats not purchased for the game v Kettering will go on sale via ticket site.

MikeB
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:04 pm
Re: FA Cup Draw 4th Qualifying Round

Post by MikeB » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:30 pm

Anyone remember Gazza managing Kettering Town back in (quick Google...) 2005?

Disturbed Postie
Posts: 1772
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:42 pm
Re: FA Cup Draw 4th Qualifying Round

Post by Disturbed Postie » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:34 pm

MikeB wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:30 pm
Anyone remember Gazza managing Kettering Town back in (quick Google...) 2005?
Yes very briefly, bless him, great footballer but should have been comfortably the best England player in the last 30 odd years or so but didn’t quite happen unfortunately!

RC-Moderator
Site Admin
Posts: 91
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:56 pm
Contact:
Re: FA Cup Draw 4th Qualifying Round

Post by RC-Moderator » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:38 pm

Wanderer wrote:
Alex wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:48 pm
Prices for the 20th - https://www.theshots.co.uk/kettering-town-ticket-info/
Tried to buy my normal seat but it is still shown as sold like all other season ticket holders seats, I assume this is teething problems with the new system.
There are special instructions for this situation. See the club webpage. Need to find the reservations area then its very easy. I was impressed. One minor blip which Matt fixed.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wanderer
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:45 pm
Location: Godalming
Re: FA Cup Draw 4th Qualifying Round

Post by Wanderer » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:50 pm

RC-Moderator wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:38 pm
Wanderer wrote:
Alex wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:48 pm
Prices for the 20th - https://www.theshots.co.uk/kettering-town-ticket-info/
Tried to buy my normal seat but it is still shown as sold like all other season ticket holders seats, I assume this is teething problems with the new system.
There are special instructions for this situation. See the club webpage. Need to find the reservations area then its very easy. I was impressed. One minor blip which Matt fixed.
I must admit I can find no special instructions to buying your season ticket seat, I am just being told that my seat is not available. I can easily buy another ticket but I want my season ticket seat.

I only created an account today because being a season ticket holder I have never previously been required to do so, I have e-mailed the club and will await their reply. I am not unused to buying tickets online in the last year I have bought about 90 football tickets, many in a native language and some in a native alphabet and had no real problems.

RC-Moderator
Site Admin
Posts: 91
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:56 pm
Contact:
Re: FA Cup Draw 4th Qualifying Round

Post by RC-Moderator » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:56 pm

I am a season ticket holder. Details at the end of this page https://www.theshots.co.uk/kettering-town-ticket-info/ enabled me to buy my own seat.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wanderer
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:45 pm
Location: Godalming
Re: FA Cup Draw 4th Qualifying Round

Post by Wanderer » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

RC-Moderator wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:56 pm
I am a season ticket holder. Details at the end of this page https://www.theshots.co.uk/kettering-town-ticket-info/ enabled me to buy my own seat.
Tried that to no effect. I only created an account today because I have had no need to do so before, but there is nothing under my reservations and maybe I will have to wait until my registration is matched against my season tickets. Anyway I have emailed the club about this so hopefully they can sort this out.

RC-Moderator
Site Admin
Posts: 91
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:56 pm
Contact:
Re: FA Cup Draw 4th Qualifying Round

Post by RC-Moderator » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:05 pm

Agreed. Expect there is a linking step. I have used my account previously for £0 child tickets. Matt Wigman resolved my issue. I presume he might be Matt@theshots.co.uk?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Post Reply