Eastleigh v Aldershot

HarryTom
Posts: 526
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:18 pm
Re: Eastleigh v Aldershot

Post by HarryTom » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:53 pm

Alex wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:50 pm
HarryTom wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:47 pm
15 squid to get in, Cant moan at that !!
Bit of confusion re prices.

Our club announced on twitter it will be £15 for adults and £10 for concessions but the ‘tickets’ section on the Eastleigh website has away fees as £12 and £8.
Even better, !

Ancient Shot
Posts: 717
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:30 pm
Re: Eastleigh v Aldershot

Post by Ancient Shot » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:01 pm

Is that if you buy in advance??

Alex
Posts: 1341
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:56 pm
Re: Eastleigh v Aldershot

Post by Alex » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:34 pm

Ancient Shot wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:01 pm
Is that if you buy in advance??
Probably. But their website says nothing about buying in advance or on the gate. Just has the £12 and £8 prices. No mention of £15 and £10. Look here - https://www.eastleighfc.com/tickets/ then select our fixture.

The difference in price is not an issue for me but I expect it could be to some so thought it was worth highlighting.

Ancient Shot
Posts: 717
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:30 pm
Re: Eastleigh v Aldershot

Post by Ancient Shot » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:51 pm

From TFGG

Seating*
Adults £15
Senior Citizens/Students £10
Under 16's £5
Under 7's £2

Terrace*
Adults £12
Senior Citizens/Students £8
Under 16's £4
Under 7's Free

* The ticket prices quoted above are for those tickets bought prior to matchday. Tickets bought on the day of the game can cost up to £3 more per Adult ticket and £2 more per Senior Citizen/Child ticket.

Take a Shot
Posts: 79
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:22 pm
Re: Eastleigh v Aldershot

Post by Take a Shot » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:15 pm

Alex wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:51 pm
The referee for this match on Saturday is Carl Brook.

In the 5 most recent Shots league fixtures Mr Brook has taken charge of we are unbeaten.

This season we had a 2-1 home win vs Sutton.
Last season we won 2-1 at Woking and 2-0 at Bromley.
The season before, both at the EBB we drew 0-0 with York and beat Tranmere 3-1.
In those 5 fixtures I count 3 red cards, all for the away team.

Jon Parkin
Adam McDonnell
James Collins

Alex
Posts: 1341
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:56 pm
Re: Eastleigh v Aldershot

Post by Alex » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:28 pm

16 National League reds in the last 2 and a bit seasons including 4 already this campaign.

Also a few more each season in the Premier League U23s!

:shock:

Durham Shot
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:56 am
Re: Eastleigh v Aldershot

Post by Durham Shot » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:43 pm

Take a Shot wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:15 pm
Alex wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:51 pm
The referee for this match on Saturday is Carl Brook.

In the 5 most recent Shots league fixtures Mr Brook has taken charge of we are unbeaten.

This season we had a 2-1 home win vs Sutton.
Last season we won 2-1 at Woking and 2-0 at Bromley.
The season before, both at the EBB we drew 0-0 with York and beat Tranmere 3-1.
In those 5 fixtures I count 3 red cards, all for the away team.

Jon Parkin
Adam McDonnell
James Collins
Bromley had a player sent off in the game that Adam McDonnell was sent off as well

stevieshot
Posts: 263
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 1:02 pm
Location: Guildford
Re: Eastleigh v Aldershot

Post by stevieshot » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:33 pm

No surprises Parkin got sent off

Take a Shot
Posts: 79
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:22 pm
Re: Eastleigh v Aldershot

Post by Take a Shot » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:18 pm

Durham Shot wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:43 pm
Take a Shot wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:15 pm
Alex wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:51 pm
The referee for this match on Saturday is Carl Brook.

In the 5 most recent Shots league fixtures Mr Brook has taken charge of we are unbeaten.

This season we had a 2-1 home win vs Sutton.
Last season we won 2-1 at Woking and 2-0 at Bromley.
The season before, both at the EBB we drew 0-0 with York and beat Tranmere 3-1.
In those 5 fixtures I count 3 red cards, all for the away team.

Jon Parkin
Adam McDonnell
James Collins
Bromley had a player sent off in the game that Adam McDonnell was sent off as well
Ah yes, thank you. So 4 red cards then, 3 of those were for 2nd bookable offences so definitely likes a card. As long as we don’t give him a reason to use his cards then we should be ok.

Warnboro of the South
Posts: 157
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:44 am
Location: The South
Re: Eastleigh v Aldershot

Post by Warnboro of the South » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:06 am

How many to Eastleigh?

Reg's corner
Posts: 206
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:37 pm
Re: Eastleigh v Aldershot

Post by Reg's corner » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:01 pm

Prepare yourself for a long walk if you use the concorde car park!

Anon E Mouse
Posts: 1644
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: Eastleigh v Aldershot

Post by Anon E Mouse » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:50 am

Reg's corner wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:01 pm
Prepare yourself for a long walk if you use the concorde car park!
Not as long as from the Station ( if the trains run that is).
Use the club car park. Just get their about 12.30.

Poole Shot
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:48 pm
Location: Hamworthy
Re: Eastleigh v Aldershot

Post by Poole Shot » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:41 pm

Ancient Shot wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:50 pm
TFGG Again

The closest railway station to the Silverlake Stadium is Southampton Airport Parkway, which as the crow flies is only about half a mile away from the ground and takes about a twenty minutes to walk. Myles Munsey informs me; 'Although it would seem natural to turn left as you come out of the station, it would be foolhardy to do so as the pedestrian pathway soon runs out along that way. Instead, as you come out of the station, turn right and then cross over to the other side of the road. Turn left at the brown sign advertising the Lakeside Miniature Railway and follow the road and footpath through the Lakeside County Park. You will come out of the park onto a main road, which you crossover at the pedestrian crossing and then proceed down Stoneham Lane in front of you. This will probably be closed to traffic. On your right you will pass St Nicholas Parish Church which is famous for its One Handed Clock. Silverlake Stadium is on the left shortly after the church. You will find after dark that the locals carry torches to helpfully light your way for the return walk'.
Yes … for those who’ll be walking from Southampton Parkway station … or those who get to Eastleigh a bit early … don’t miss out on a trip on the Eastleigh Lakeside Steam Railway. It’s pretty much at the halfway point on the pedestrian route from Southampton Parkway to Eastleigh FC. It’s open every Saturday and Sunday till about 4 p.m. so it should be open tomorrow. I took a ride on it on one of Aldershot’s previous matches at Eastleigh, and I plan to ride on it tomorrow too. The trip round the park takes 15 to 20 minutes … plenty of locomotives … café … good fun for kids … and big kids ! And best of all … it’s unaffected by industrial action !
For those walking from the football club end, there’s a footpath adjacent to the Concorde Club car park which is signposted to Southampton Parkway station … that takes you past the Steam Railway.

lowerbourneshot
Posts: 340
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:29 pm
Location: The Ex Legion now Lower Bourne Social Club
Re: Eastleigh v Aldershot

Post by lowerbourneshot » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:05 pm

Warnboro of the South wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:06 am
How many to Eastleigh?
300

Fair Oak Shot
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:23 pm
Location: Fair Oak, Eastleigh.
Re: Eastleigh v Aldershot

Post by Fair Oak Shot » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:00 pm

lowerbourneshot wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:05 pm
[quote="Warnboro of the South" post_id=564640 time=<a href="tel:1539212783">1539212783</a> user_id=2158]
How many to Eastleigh?
300
[/quote]

Common we can do better than that and i’m Sure we have done in the past on a Tuesday night. How about 700. Eastleigh is less than an hour in a car from Aldershot


Post Reply