Dan Holman Leaves

Post Reply
86/87 Glory Year
Posts: 188
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:54 pm
Location: Away End
Re: Dan Holman Leaves

Post by 86/87 Glory Year » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:24 pm

Fenelon can play upfront on his own.

HarryTom
Posts: 668
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:18 pm
Re: Dan Holman Leaves

Post by HarryTom » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:32 pm

86/87 Glory Year wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:24 pm
Fenelon can play upfront on his own.
: :lol: :lol: :lol:

86/87 Glory Year
Posts: 188
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:54 pm
Location: Away End
Re: Dan Holman Leaves

Post by 86/87 Glory Year » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:41 pm

He can honestly. Please believe me. Was it Wrexham at home last year? The manager is a fan of total football. He would love to play with a false number 9.

HarryTom
Posts: 668
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:18 pm
Re: Dan Holman Leaves

Post by HarryTom » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:01 pm

86/87 Glory Year wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:41 pm
He can honestly. Please believe me. Was it Wrexham at home last year? The manager is a fan of total football. He would love to play with a false number 9.
If he bring's his boot's rather than his carpet slipper's, who know's !!

Anon E Mouse
Posts: 1879
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: Dan Holman Leaves

Post by Anon E Mouse » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:57 pm

HarryTom wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:01 pm
86/87 Glory Year wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:41 pm
He can honestly. Please believe me. Was it Wrexham at home last year? The manager is a fan of total football. He would love to play with a false number 9.
If he bring's his boot's rather than his carpet slipper's, who know's !!
Fenners is becoming an enigma

Disturbed Postie
Posts: 1939
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:42 pm
Re: Dan Holman Leaves

Post by Disturbed Postie » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:14 pm

He was good first half of last season

Take a Shot
Posts: 180
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:22 pm
Re: Dan Holman Leaves

Post by Take a Shot » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:21 pm

Fenelon hasn’t got back to the same level he was for the first half of last season. He became a bit of a goal poacher and looked set to get 15+ goals but tailed off the last few months. Hasn’t got back to that standard since.

Disturbed Postie
Posts: 1939
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:42 pm
Re: Dan Holman Leaves

Post by Disturbed Postie » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:28 pm

Take a Shot wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:21 pm
Fenelon hasn’t got back to the same level he was for the first half of last season. He became a bit of a goal poacher and looked set to get 15+ goals but tailed off the last few months. Hasn’t got back to that standard since.
I have to wonder if he’s had enough of being with us and as a result his form has dipped significantly!

steveshot
Posts: 214
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:41 pm
Re: Dan Holman Leaves

Post by steveshot » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:37 pm

I wondered that

Take a Shot
Posts: 180
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:22 pm
Re: Dan Holman Leaves

Post by Take a Shot » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:53 pm

What I also find strange is that his shooting seems to have gotten weaker, I believe someone called it powder puff the other week, would have to agree, he’s losing all his conviction in his shots.

HarryTom
Posts: 668
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:18 pm
Re: Dan Holman Leaves

Post by HarryTom » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:59 pm

Take a Shot wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:53 pm
What I also find strange is that his shooting seems to have gotten weaker, I believe someone called it powder puff the other week, would have to agree, he’s losing all his conviction in his shots.
Said earlier, he's wearing his carpet slipper's, has been for quite a while now.

Disturbed Postie
Posts: 1939
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:42 pm
Re: Dan Holman Leaves

Post by Disturbed Postie » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:02 pm

I reckon he believes he should be a league player but needs to knuckle down and bang the goals in first!

HarryTom
Posts: 668
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:18 pm
Re: Dan Holman Leaves

Post by HarryTom » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:10 pm

Disturbed Postie wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:02 pm
I reckon he believes he should be a league player but needs to knuckle down and bang the goals in first!
Think your right Postie, Needs to up his game big time.

86/87 Glory Year
Posts: 188
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:54 pm
Location: Away End
Re: Dan Holman Leaves

Post by 86/87 Glory Year » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:12 pm

When he signed in the summer he said he had never been happier at any club. Player with lots of talent and when on form very very good. Always a bit inconsistent and injury prone will probably prevent him playing in the league.

Disturbed Postie
Posts: 1939
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:42 pm
Re: Dan Holman Leaves

Post by Disturbed Postie » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:15 pm

86/87 Glory Year wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:12 pm
When he signed in the summer he said he had never been happier at any club. Player with lots of talent and when on form very very good. Always a bit inconsistent and injury prone will probably prevent him playing in the league.
100%, I remember his goal at fax opening day last season, took it brilliantly!


Post Reply