Adam May

Post Reply
86/87 Glory Year
Posts: 188
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:54 pm
Location: Away End
Adam May

Post by 86/87 Glory Year » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:50 am

Sounds like he is clear to play on Saturday from the managers interview.

https://www.theshots.co.uk/shots-tv/gar ... -bradford/

Alex
Posts: 1472
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:56 pm
Re: Adam May

Post by Alex » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:50 pm

I’m not convinced that’s what GW means.

I think it will be a very similar group to the one that was involved against Kettering as he said those who had clearance in the previous round are available this week.

86/87 Glory Year
Posts: 188
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:54 pm
Location: Away End
Re: Adam May

Post by 86/87 Glory Year » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:31 pm

Alex wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:50 pm
I’m not convinced that’s what GW means.

I think it will be a very similar group to the one that was involved against Kettering as he said those who had clearance in the previous round are available this week.
Watching again I see what you mean, from the matchday programme v Braintree the quote from the player was,

"I was lucky enough that Portsmouth allowed me to play for Sutton in the FA Cup but this year they've said no - but I will try and sort that out later so I can have that chance again!"

scorp
Posts: 688
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:54 pm
Location: England
Re: Adam May

Post by scorp » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:52 pm

Hmmm ... Pompey fear meeting us again? Surely not. But as they'll know, the FA Cup can be a great leveller.

What a great night ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nigsnq9tKHc&t=2s

Anon E Mouse
Posts: 1879
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: Adam May

Post by Anon E Mouse » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:16 pm

Great memory.
Have a lot of work colleagues that support Pompey. Strangely they all seem to have erased this from their minds when we talk football.

Anon E Mouse
Posts: 1879
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: Adam May

Post by Anon E Mouse » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:17 pm

I personally hope we never play them again and we can then always have the last bragging rights. :D

scorp
Posts: 688
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:54 pm
Location: England
Re: Adam May

Post by scorp » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:35 pm

Anon E Mouse wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:17 pm
I personally hope we never play them again and we can then always have the last bragging rights. :D
Good thinking. Let's beat Citeh and move on.

... to Reading at home.

Andyenn
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:43 pm
Re: Adam May

Post by Andyenn » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:49 pm

scorp wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:52 pm
Hmmm ... Pompey fear meeting us again? Surely not. But as they'll know, the FA Cup can be a great leveller.

What a great night ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nigsnq9tKHc&t=2s
Ah, happy memories. And that Dan Holman guy had a cracking shot before the goal. Why cant we find strikers like him anymore?


;-)


Post Reply