Shahid Azeem Out out out!!!

Fair Oak Shot
Shahid Azeem Out out out!!!

Post by Fair Oak Shot » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:03 pm

There are a lot of posts on here saying we should accept our situation. Most agree Waddock has not got the resources at his disposal to make the most of his managerial ability. The fans in the 80's would have been protesting, chanting either manager or chairman out based on the last couple of home performances. The fans seem to be just accepting our fate. For me it's time that Shahid is pressurised to pump some real money in or find someone to take over from him. I think we have seen enough. No real leadership, not enough investment, not enough of his own time by his own admission. No ambition. It's time for Shots fans to show some passion and let Azeem know that that what's being served up is not good enough.

brian bloomfield
Re: Shahid Azeem Out out out!!!

Post by brian bloomfield » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:08 pm

Fact GW has the resources.
Fact The leadership at the club needs refocusing
Fact Stupid decisions are the reason we are in this situation
It’s now about adjusting to the challenges ahead and making those hard but crucial changes now
Calling for the head of anyone does not help to solve the imminent issues ahead whatever our beliefs

Anon E Mouse

Post by Anon E Mouse » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:17 pm

You have to say that as nice a man as Shahid is, that it is there, that there needs a change rather than the manager.
Is there queue of people with money waiting to take over? , it seems not, unless the reins aren’t being offered ? (Pretty sure some years back Shahid said he would get it over if the right person came along)

Sometimes it’s better the devil you know, and Shahid does seem to care about the club, something other Chairman do not.

MikeO

Post by MikeO » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:43 pm

Brian Bloomfield, could I ask you to detail, what in your words' "Stupid decisions are the reason we are in this situation" refer to.

brian bloomfield

Post by brian bloomfield » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:00 pm

MikeO wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:43 pm
Brian Bloomfield, could I ask you to detail, what in your words' "Stupid decisions are the reason we are in this situation" refer to.
Not having a financial prudent company structure with the necessary competent people in place is stupid.
Attempting to develop in house foundations and academies which are in my eyes are worse than the previous encarnations and less cost effective is stupid.
Allowing the exorbitant increase in senior management salaries without a robust financial plan to cover the cost is stupid.
Having to raise the share issue by 500k in less than 1 year tells you something is strategically wrong on a massive scale.
And yes I flew back from Barcelona to see yesterday’s game so I have a right to feel peeved as what I see as a club continuing to trip itself up at every turn
But I live in hope.

Shots1954

Post by Shots1954 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:07 pm

brian bloomfield wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:00 pm
MikeO wrote:
Not having a financial prudent company structure with the necessary competent people in place is stupid.
Attempting to develop in house foundations and academies which are in my eyes are worse than the previous encarnations and less cost effective is stupid.
Allowing the exorbitant increase in senior management salaries without a robust financial plan to cover the cost is stupid.
Having to raise the share issue by 500k in less than 1 year tells you something is strategically wrong on a massive scale.
And yes I flew back from Barcelona to see yesterday’s game so I have a right to feel peeved as what I see as a club continuing to trip itself up at every turn
But I live in hope.
I certainly get where you are coming from Brian. For me the increase in off field salaries with a budgeted gate income of 2450 is certainly very questionable and unsustainable and it appears the only area to suffer as such is the playing side. Currently it's only football that really brings money in be it Shots or Chelsea as I see it. Am I wrong?

brian bloomfield

Post by brian bloomfield » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:11 pm

To be fair the commercial department in Sponsorship and the Share purchases is what has kept the club going, not the turnstile income.

Redshot66

Post by Redshot66 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:22 pm

If what you are saying is true then it’s incompatance on large scale and the Chairman and BOD need to go,who to takeover is another question though.

Shots1954

Post by Shots1954 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:32 pm

brian bloomfield wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:11 pm
To be fair the commercial department in Sponsorship and the Share purchases is what has kept the club going, not the turnstile income.
I had included income from the Commercial dept in football income and increase in share capital has a limit

MikeO

Post by MikeO » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:04 pm

Thank you Brian for your response. Given your comments, how can the current Board structure remain, and how do you in visage what should be put in place to halt what appears a terminal decline?

supershots

Post by supershots » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:27 pm

brian bloomfield wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:08 pm
Fact GW has the resources.
Fact The leadership at the club needs refocusing
Fact Stupid decisions are the reason we are in this situation
It’s now about adjusting to the challenges ahead and making those hard but crucial changes now
Calling for the head of anyone does not help to solve the imminent issues ahead whatever our beliefs

Fair Oak Shot OUT OUT OUT!!!
:lol:

supershots

Post by supershots » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:28 pm

brian bloomfield wrote:
MikeO wrote:
But I live in hope.

the answer to that is simple - NOT ENOUGH THROUGH THE DOORS!!!

brian bloomfield

Post by brian bloomfield » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:30 pm

MikeO wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:04 pm
Thank you Brian for your response. Given your comments, how can the current Board structure remain, and how do you in visage what should be put in place to halt what appears a terminal decline?
It is now impossible to change the board structure
By pushing the club further into uncontrollable debt the Chairman has ultimately by the issue of shares further strengthened his precarious position.

brian bloomfield

Post by brian bloomfield » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:35 pm

supershots wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:28 pm
brian bloomfield wrote:
MikeO wrote:
But I live in hope.

the answer to that is simple - NOT ENOUGH THROUGH THE DOORS!!!
That’s just a part of the problem. There are many other factors
Hopefully in 13 days time we can pick up the 6k Trophy winnings and continue our dream of Wembley

Dr Jim Royle

Post by Dr Jim Royle » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:36 pm

Get a grip lads , how can you sack the majority shareholders from the BOD?
What, is Fred Bloggs with£100 worth of shares going to run the club?
I still question employing a CEO was the prudent thing to do