Fans forum upload

Post Reply
Shots1954
Posts: 367
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:31 pm
Fans forum upload

Post by Shots1954 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:59 am

Any news on when this will be uploaded?

Duffnut
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:57 am
Location: Small town in Aldershot
Contact:
Re: Fans forum upload

Post by Duffnut » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:03 pm

There isn't one, Essentially the club pi$$ed of Kappa who was going to film it at the last minute, so he rightly said sod 'em.

Quietobserver
Posts: 177
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:18 pm
Re: Fans forum upload

Post by Quietobserver » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:09 pm

Duffnut wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:03 pm
There isn't one, Essentially the club pi$$ed of Kappa who was going to film it at the last minute, so he rightly said sod 'em.
No apparently the young guy who works on the media side of the club filmed it in the end.

Ancient Shot
Posts: 857
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:30 pm
Re: Fans forum upload

Post by Ancient Shot » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:45 pm

Don't let the truth get in the way of a dig though

Shots1954
Posts: 367
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:31 pm
Re: Fans forum upload

Post by Shots1954 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:30 pm

Duffnut wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:03 pm
There isn't one, Essentially the club pi$$ed of Kappa who was going to film it at the last minute, so he rightly said sod 'em.
Quite right too

DonnyDarko2012
Posts: 343
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:09 pm
Re: Fans forum upload

Post by DonnyDarko2012 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:25 am

Ancient Shot wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:45 pm
Don't let the truth get in the way of a dig though
Ancient - tell us the truth then.

I'm not a videographer, but it seems that other videos have gone up pretty quickly, so why not this one?

Ancient Shot
Posts: 857
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:30 pm
Re: Fans forum upload

Post by Ancient Shot » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:31 am

Firstly he is part time and secondly I would imagine there is a lot of editing to be done.

Thirdly, although I wasn't there, reports have said there was a lot of chatter going on which couldn't be heard in the room so it must have been a nightmare to record.

If I were Chris I would be loathe to put out a poor quality version of the forum for fear of people jumping all over him saying what a rubbish job he had done - not that that would happen on Shotsweb of course

DonnyDarko2012
Posts: 343
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:09 pm
Re: Fans forum upload

Post by DonnyDarko2012 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:04 am

Ancient Shot wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:31 am
Firstly he is part time and secondly I would imagine there is a lot of editing to be done.

Thirdly, although I wasn't there, reports have said there was a lot of chatter going on which couldn't be heard in the room so it must have been a nightmare to record.

If I were Chris I would be loathe to put out a poor quality version of the forum for fear of people jumping all over him saying what a rubbish job he had done - not that that would happen on Shotsweb of course
Kappadeano does his stuff "part time" (and, I believe isn't an actual employee of the club), but he gets his stuff up quickly. I'm not technical, but in this day and age, I would have thought that the club (regardless of whether or not they have full time or part time staff) would have had the video uploaded by now.

Duffnut
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:57 am
Location: Small town in Aldershot
Contact:
Re: Fans forum upload

Post by Duffnut » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:45 pm

Ancient Shot wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:45 pm
Don't let the truth get in the way of a dig though
If I'd had any knowledge of it being filmed I would have said so.
So sorry I don't know everything that goes on at the club Ancient, I do apologise to you. I'll remember my place in future, and show you due reverence.

( Before I have the audacity to say anything in the future, can I PM you to check all the facts first. )

Birdman
Posts: 1305
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:47 am
Location: Aldershot
Re: Fans forum upload

Post by Birdman » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:58 pm

Duffnut wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:45 pm
Ancient Shot wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:45 pm
Don't let the truth get in the way of a dig though
If I'd had any knowledge of it being filmed I would have said so.
So sorry I don't know everything that goes on at the club Ancient, I do apologise to you. I'll remember my place in future, and show you due reverence.

(Before I have the audacity to say anything in the future, can I PM you to check all the facts first. )
'Joking apart', I wish that many of the petty and niggly disputes on this forum would be conducted using the PM (private message) method.

BillB
Posts: 234
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:04 pm
Location: Herne Bay, Kent
Re: Fans forum upload

Post by BillB » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:51 pm

That's OK Birdy, but they just don't get their name up in lights....................

PAUL BLUNDELL
Posts: 120
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:51 pm
Location: WINCHFIELD, HAMPSHIRE.
Contact:
Re: Fans forum upload

Post by PAUL BLUNDELL » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:23 am

But their name does not go up in lights. They all hide under silly names instead.

Birdman
Posts: 1305
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:47 am
Location: Aldershot
Re: Fans forum upload

Post by Birdman » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:44 am

PAUL BLUNDELL wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:23 am
But their name does not go up in lights. They all hide under silly names instead.
I'm not fussed what they call themselves, Paul, I just wish that they'd take their squabbling away from public gaze.

Anon E Mouse
Posts: 2071
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: Fans forum upload

Post by Anon E Mouse » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:48 am

Duffnut wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:45 pm
Ancient Shot wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:45 pm
Don't let the truth get in the way of a dig though
If I'd had any knowledge of it being filmed I would have said so.
So sorry I don't know everything that goes on at the club Ancient, I do apologise to you. I'll remember my place in future, and show you due reverence.

( Before I have the audacity to say anything in the future, can I PM you to check all the facts first. )
:lol:

Anon E Mouse
Posts: 2071
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: Fans forum upload

Post by Anon E Mouse » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:49 am

Birdman wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:58 pm
Duffnut wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:45 pm
Ancient Shot wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:45 pm
Don't let the truth get in the way of a dig though
If I'd had any knowledge of it being filmed I would have said so.
So sorry I don't know everything that goes on at the club Ancient, I do apologise to you. I'll remember my place in future, and show you due reverence.

(Before I have the audacity to say anything in the future, can I PM you to check all the facts first. )
'Joking apart', I wish that many of the petty and niggly disputes on this forum would be conducted using the PM (private message) method.
It is as well. And some of it isnt pleasant. :(


Post Reply