Golden Ticket

Post Reply
Bathgateshots
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:43 am
Re: Golden Ticket

Post by Bathgateshots » Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:08 pm

Yes, the winner started watching the Shots with me back in 1982. We used to get the same train over from Guildford every week until he moved to Ash. He goes home and away all the time but doesn't come on here as he hates all the negativity. He is splitting it between two of his other mates.

Chobham Shot
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:30 pm
Re: Golden Ticket

Post by Chobham Shot » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:21 pm

Bathgateshots wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:08 pm
Yes, the winner started watching the Shots with me back in 1982. We used to get the same train over from Guildford every week until he moved to Ash. He goes home and away all the time but doesn't come on here as he hates all the negativity. He is splitting it between two of his other mates.
I bet he suddenly has more friends than he thought :lol:

lowerbourneshot
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:29 pm
Location: The Ex Legion now Lower Bourne Social Club
Re: Golden Ticket

Post by lowerbourneshot » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:21 am

Bathgateshots wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:08 pm
Yes, the winner started watching the Shots with me back in 1982. We used to get the same train over from Guildford every week until he moved to Ash. He goes home and away all the time but doesn't come on here as he hates all the negativity. He is splitting it between two of his other mates.
Top man love it a true Shots fan . Walked to the ground with him today and wished him good luck today :lol: . you were there in the day and you know the laughs we had with all the other lads , a true friend for life . Chuffed for Mr O' Malley.

Richard Petty
Posts: 153
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:12 pm
Location: Farnborough
Re: Golden Ticket

Post by Richard Petty » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:01 am

Congratulations to all the winners and to Mark Butler for a fantastic initiative that has not just been successful but was well run and well marketed. The "If its good enough for Mensah" was brilliant and I am sure really helped to keep the momentum of sales going.

That's two great schemes that Mark has come up with over the last two seasons, I hope that we have another scheme from Mark to get behind again next season as these sort of ideas are a great way to support the club.

brian bloomfield
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:00 am
Location: Barcelona
Re: Golden Ticket

Post by brian bloomfield » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:38 am

Chuffed for Pete and his mates and Steve, roll on next years scheme
Employing Mark Butler was a stroke of genius 5 years ago

Ancient Shot
Posts: 131
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:30 pm
Re: Golden Ticket

Post by Ancient Shot » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:42 am

Birdman wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:33 pm
Norwich Nick wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:06 pm
The winners....

https://www.theshots.co.uk/golden-ticket-winners/
Steve Brett; is that our beloved, most generous and favouritest person ever, Ancient Shot?
:D

And the group I bought tickets with were one number out for 1st prize

Fix!

Lazio
Posts: 87
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:42 pm
Re: Golden Ticket

Post by Lazio » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:23 pm

Good to hear a real fan has something to celebrate this season.

Anon E Mouse
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: Golden Ticket

Post by Anon E Mouse » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:59 pm

Ancient Shot wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:42 am
Birdman wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:33 pm
Norwich Nick wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:06 pm
The winners....

https://www.theshots.co.uk/golden-ticket-winners/
Steve Brett; is that our beloved, most generous and favouritest person ever, Ancient Shot?
:D

And the group I bought tickets with were one number out for 1st prize

Fix!
Well done Steve pleased for you.

Ancient Shot
Posts: 131
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:30 pm
Re: Golden Ticket

Post by Ancient Shot » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:42 am

Not as pleased as me :D

Anon E Mouse
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: Golden Ticket

Post by Anon E Mouse » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:55 pm

Ancient Shot wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:42 am
Not as pleased as me :D
As said in another thread, you can buy me a beer in Bromley.
See you there Steve :D


Post Reply