We’re doomed

shot in Brum
Re: We’re doomed

Post by shot in Brum » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:07 pm

i travel from Birmingham to watch the shots and when the wife also travels down we stop in the premier inn and have a weekend in the shot. no more this season, it's just not worth the time and money, i am sorry to say it is looking very bleak, i can't just blame GW the players don't give a hoot.

scorp

Post by scorp » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:11 pm

86/87 Glory Year wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:36 pm
A lot of doom and gloom on here but 15 games left that’s 1/3 of a season to go. A long long way to go. Our squad is now the strongest it’s been all season.
Looking at Mensah's body language today, who'd think it.

SW Shot

Post by SW Shot » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:00 pm

We haven’t won in our last 16. We have 15 games left. Do people realistically think we can win the 6/7 games we need to for safety?
We are doomed. Waddock’s body language shows that.

Golgo

Post by Golgo » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:07 pm

No, Concord Rangers and East Thurrock are absolute **** places to go, as is Weston super Mare and Chippenham! Have fun down there!

Disturbed Postie

Post by Disturbed Postie » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:13 pm

Golgo wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:07 pm
No, Concord Rangers and East Thurrock are absolute **** places to go, as is Weston super Mare and Chippenham! Have fun down there!
Go away, are you a wasp in disguise?

steveshot

Post by steveshot » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:25 pm

SW Shot wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:00 pm
We haven’t won in our last 16. We have 15 games left. Do people realistically think we can win the 6/7 games we need to for safety?
We are doomed. Waddock’s body language shows that.
To stay up you have to score goals and seal the back line, we aren’t doing either

Bill

Post by Bill » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:38 pm

Totally agree with Quiet Observer, club needs a total revamp. The Rec (unfortunately) is unsustainable for a football club due to the high cost of maintenance and obviously we don't own it and won't attract investment.The BOD appear to be a cosy little club that are happy to do charity photo shoots but appeare to treat the fans with contempt unless they want money and lack innovation.
We could be going down and it may not stop at THE NLS. We need to break away, one way or another, until we have a piece of land that we can call our own and build a proper club again, until then we are indeed doomed. I would rather put golden ticket money into a proper future by aiming for a ground, the New Rec if you like, rather than funding the current squad, which is like putting a sticking plaster over a an infected wound and not treating the real problem.

hepcat

Post by hepcat » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:45 pm

We're certainties for the drop now that our home form has collapsed. If we had ANY other NL teams away record we'd be clear of the relegation spots-even now. Benn a very poor season to say the least.

BloodshotFOREVER

Post by BloodshotFOREVER » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:34 pm

It's also worth noting that, whilst still 15 games to go, it only takes another round of us losing and teams above us winning to put us 8 points adrift..that's a big margin to make up with the current players we have and some of the remaining fixtures which I'm currently looking at..Orient, Barrow, Salford, Fylde to name but a few...of course there's a chance, but realistically I don't see us picking up many more points between now and the season end..