Waddock OUT

CH
Re: Waddock OUT

Post by CH » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:29 pm

Just watched Waddock and Rendell interviews.

I can't believe I have more faith and comfort in Rendell's words than Waddock's regurgitated "we are where we are" rubbish.

We need someone to kick these players backsides and make them realise the schoolboy errors and half-arsed effort isn't good enough and won't be tolerated.

steveshot

Post by steveshot » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:47 pm

I’d have the lot of them in for r extra trining, the mistakes they keep making as Waddock says must be stopped to climb the table

Kanu's Nan

Post by Kanu's Nan » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:48 pm

I would very much like to see Scott Rendell suffer relegation.

Disturbed Postie

Post by Disturbed Postie » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:56 pm

Kanu's Nan wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:48 pm
I would very much like to see Scott Rendell suffer relegation.
Jesus, has summer arrived, fecking wasps everywhere!

Steve Pink

Post by Steve Pink » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:30 pm

Know what, I have finally decided that life is to Short to read or reply to any more posts on this site.
I was fine without it before and will again,will be on the Slab Tuesday night with my mates and we will just discuss the game
Over a pint and then see each other at the next game.

Alex

Post by Alex » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:30 am

CH wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:29 pm
Just watched Waddock and Rendell interviews.

I can't believe I have more faith and comfort in Rendell's words than Waddock's regurgitated "we are where we are" rubbish
Scott should concentrate on contributing on the pitch. He didn’t do much, looked no better than most others and falling to the floor to try to con the ref into giving a penalty was embarrassing.

ganesh

Post by ganesh » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:57 am

any manager who leaves McDonut on the pitch for 75 minutes when It was clear to see he had as much impact on their defence as a crispy crème in a food blender does not deserve to be at the helm.

where has young Grant gone - he has pace and knows how to score?

when the hell are we going to put a decent cross in? when the hell will we have somebody in the box to meet if it ever happens?

I am really struggling to find a single reason other than blind loyalty for me to come out of the house on Tuesday night to see what I would expect to be another Mens V Boys match like we saw yesterday.

Sorry we've had a couple of good years under Gary but the wheels are off the wagon, our best players left, any most that remained have not shown the fight of previous seasons. He is still insisting on playing from deep with small skilful players who quite frankly just run into a blockade on the edge of every opposition penalty area because the build up is too slow, then we do not have the muscle to deal with the opposition when they break running freely through our team virtually unopposed.

As for who would take over - there are good managers out there, who would have the time to assess this lot and start working on what we need for the league below, because if you look at March, I do not see many points there and then we will be relying on beating all the team below us in April who by then could well be out of our reach.

ganesh

Post by ganesh » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:22 am

Gary Waddock - the professor of possession from the university of no end product!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Preston Shot

Post by Preston Shot » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:14 am

Has he had the vote of confidence from Mr Azeem yet ?
Quite remarkable if you ask me.
If my club/business was going down the pan I’d surely think at other options.
Or is it a case of we’ll give it one more game.
Or we’ve got players injured
Or we need new players

steveshot

Post by steveshot » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:36 am

It’s too late to sack him now it should of happened 2 months ago, we may as well stick with him and hope we get a manager who can get us promoted straight away like Dowson at Woking. If we stay in that league too long it could be fatal

Red-n-Blue

Post by Red-n-Blue » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:00 am

Ironic that GW has been labelled the 'Ginger Mourinho ' as they seem to be following a similar path. He's enjoyed two relatively successful seasons after returning to a club where he's held in high esteem, but the wheels have fallen off in the third season.

With GW's goodwill account close to being depleted, I think it's inevitable he'll go at the end of the season. It's too late to change the manager now.
Last edited by Red-n-Blue on Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mytshot

Post by Mytshot » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:03 am

Other clubs must be looking at us and thinking how strange it is that we have kept faith with a manager that has got us in this position.

AberdeenShots

Post by AberdeenShots » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:46 am

Fickle fans with short memories.

bordon shot

Post by bordon shot » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:59 am

Now is not the time to be negative & keep banging on with criticism over the manager. 2 weeks ago I watched this team play well away against Dagenham & came away with the belief that we can get out of this mess.

That belief will remain until the final hour, up til then, we need to keep supporting the team. Going to watch the team is difficult at the moment but they need our support, shouting abuse & ridicule from the terraces gets us nowhere.

Once we know our fate is certain, then we can be critical .

ACA

Post by ACA » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:07 am

Surely the time for critical analysis is when you can see something going wrong, so you can try and change it - not wait until after everything has gone wrong, so you can say "this is what we should have done".

Being fickle is questioning a manager's position if you are mid-table, having lost a couple of games on the spin. I don't think it's fickle to ask such questions when you're deep in the mire at the wrong end of the season.