- Posts: 2500
- Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:42 pm
2014, Sunderland, 7 adrift with 5 to go, next 2 games Manchester City and Chelsea, surely game over, only a lunatic gambler would back them to go down, but 2 wins against them plus beating Cardiff and somehow they stayed up, anything can happen, we have 16 games?
- Posts: 542
- Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:29 pm
- Location: The Ex Legion now Lower Bourne Social Club
- Posts: 122
- Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:50 pm
It could happen....but out of all the teams in our mini league down the bottom , the only one not scrapping and picking up points is ourselves. Putting sentiment away, Shot's are definitely for the drop ; they mirror the profile of all teams that have dropped down in the past.
- Posts: 189
- Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:30 pm
- Posts: 1595
- Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:47 am
- Location: Aldershot
It's 5 minutes between posts, lbs.lowerbourneshot wrote: ↑Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:25 amThat is a miracle you managed 2 posts in 7 minutes ,they must like you.
Frustrating for some, I'm sure, especially for away game comments as Mousey stated during the first away game (Dagenham) after the 'constant posting' restriction was put in place, but it has stopped or at least calmed down the petty, niggling, 'playground' arguments that were going on prior to said restriction.
- Posts: 345
- Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:58 am
- Location: more remote than Nobby's world