JBA

Giles
JBA

Post by Giles » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:35 pm

Not sure if I'm remembering it wrong but was JBA in Russ Clash's injury update? Cant recall what he's out with if anyone can shed any light.

Think we really will have to get LB cover if Kinsella is a medial ligament injury (up to 6 weeks possibly says Dr google) assuming Nick Arnold is still no nearer a comeback.

stevieshot
Re: JBA

Post by stevieshot » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:43 pm

NA said on radio he had a setback during 1st behind doors game a couple of weeks ago. Can't see him being fit until mid March at the earliest.

Birdman

Post by Birdman » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:11 pm

Giles wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:35 pm
Not sure if I'm remembering it wrong but was JBA in Russ Clash's injury update? Cant recall what he's out with if anyone can shed any light.

Think we really will have to get LB cover if Kinsella is a medial ligament injury (up to 6 weeks possibly says Dr google) assuming Nick Arnold is still no nearer a comeback.
https://www.theshots.co.uk/shotstv-russ ... ry-update/

Alex

Post by Alex » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:23 pm

Real shame!

Les Briley

Post by Les Briley » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:24 pm

Another shirker unfortunately, too many in that squad I'm afraid.

Mick Earls Fan Club

Post by Mick Earls Fan Club » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:29 pm

Les Briley wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:24 pm
Another shirker unfortunately, too many in that squad I'm afraid.
Harsh on JBA , Les.
But I take your point , he is another of the "fragile" brigade that we currently employ.

Anon E Mouse

Post by Anon E Mouse » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:54 pm

Too many precious modern glove wearing wall flowers in this squad.
If we stay up let’s bring in some muscle next season. You could see we were never going to be up for the fight on Saturday. Eastleigh players all bulked up and bullied our shrinking violets. That why Gerry didn’t fancy it.
Sounds like Solihull are big and strong too. I fear the worst but hope if we can cut out the mistake we might be the ones to get a deflection straight to one of our players clean through for a change.
We have along with being rubbish had some bad luck too this year. Always the way when things go against you.

Les Briley

Post by Les Briley » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:23 pm

Anon E Mouse wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:54 pm
If we stay up let’s bring in some muscle next season. You could see we were never going to be up for the fight on Saturday. Eastleigh players all bulked up and bullied our shrinking violets. That why Gerry didn’t fancy it.
Sounds like Solihull are big and strong too. I fear the worst but hope if we can cut out the mistake we might be the ones to get a deflection straight to one of our players clean through for a change.
We have along with being rubbish had some bad luck too this year. Always the way when things go against you.
Probably one of the "biggest" teams I've seen in this league, looked like bodybuilders when we played them earlier this season, & if the team turn up with the same can't be bothered attitude, we will get Smashed out of sight by them.

86/87 Glory Year

Post by 86/87 Glory Year » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:31 pm

At least two of the bodybuilders Maxwell and Wright are suspended.

Birdman

Post by Birdman » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:33 pm

Anon E Mouse wrote:
I might be mistaken, but wasn't Eastleigh's big centre half wearing gloves in the 2nd half? It was mentioned in our little group.

Me Mums a Shot

Post by Me Mums a Shot » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:34 pm

Birdman wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:33 pm
Anon E Mouse wrote:
I might be mistaken, but wasn't Eastleigh's big centre half wearing gloves in the 2nd half? It was mentioned in our little group.

That's cause he didn't have any room in his pockets to put them as they were full with our forwards!!!

Birdman

Post by Birdman » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:45 pm

Me Mums a Shot wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:34 pm
Birdman wrote:
Anon E Mouse wrote:

That's cause he didn't have any room in his pockets to put them as they were full with our forwards!!!
Yeah but ......., 'gloves'?

Me Mums a Shot

Post by Me Mums a Shot » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:54 pm

Birdman wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:45 pm
Me Mums a Shot wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:34 pm
Birdman wrote:

Yeah but ......., 'gloves'?
If our defenders could defend like him they could wear a scarf and bobble hat for all I care! 😉

CH

Post by CH » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:53 pm

we might be the ones to get a deflection straight to one of our players clean through for a change.
Like the chance that fell to McDonagh on Saturday you mean. Unmarked 6 yards out in front of goal?

Anon E Mouse

Post by Anon E Mouse » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:58 am

Birdman wrote:
Anon E Mouse wrote:
I think they were the type used for lifting Dumbells. I’ll say no more.