Programme exchange/swap idea.

manfrommilford
Re: Programme exchange/swap idea.

Post by manfrommilford » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:35 pm

Dear all, there is a group of Shots fans getting together on Facebook and Patrick Worrall is leading on it. I am not a major user of Facebook but have been able to contact Patrick to seek a friend request. If this is of interest to anyone try and contact Patrick but if you have any difficulties message me and I will try and hook you up with the group. Cheers Chris

manfrommilford

Post by manfrommilford » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:31 pm

Mytshot, you are right that most of these come up very rarely. I have the Plymouth home from 56-57 for sale or swap. I am looking for the Exeter away in January 1991 in case you have that.

Cheers Chris

Mytshot

Post by Mytshot » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:00 pm

manfrommilford wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:31 pm
Mytshot, you are right that most of these come up very rarely. I have the Plymouth home from 56-57 for sale or swap. I am looking for the Exeter away in January 1991 in case you have that.

Cheers Chris

Thanks Chris. Have sent you PM.

manfrommilford

Post by manfrommilford » Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:25 am

Dear all

Weather permitting next Saturday (11th) morning from 8am to midday there is going to be a great opportunity to buy programmes from Paul Blundell from his cabin by the North stand, so bring your wants lists with you!

Lots of items will be available for sale and other collectors are bringing some of their unwanted items for swap or sale, so get the word out on all of the social media platforms.

It is important that we keep to the social distancing guidelines so if anyone has a portable table they can bring that would be great.

Parking must be in the East Bank if you are driving into the ground and to stay in contact you are invited to join a Facebook group called Shots Programme collectors.

Fingers crossed the weather is good.

Cheers

Chris

MANNIMIST

Post by MANNIMIST » Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:52 am

Paul.
Have some programmes (with team sheets) from this last season.
Where can I leave them - if indeed you want them?

MANNIMIST

Post by MANNIMIST » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:19 pm

Sorry, Paul. Should have read previous post.
Will try and make it on Saturday morning.

MickeyP

Post by MickeyP » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:44 am

manfrommilford wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:25 am
Dear all

Weather permitting next Saturday (11th) morning from 8am to midday there is going to be a great opportunity to buy programmes from Paul Blundell from his cabin by the North stand, so bring your wants lists with you!

Lots of items will be available for sale and other collectors are bringing some of their unwanted items for swap or sale, so get the word out on all of the social media platforms.

It is important that we keep to the social distancing guidelines so if anyone has a portable table they can bring that would be great.

Parking must be in the East Bank if you are driving into the ground and to stay in contact you are invited to join a Facebook group called Shots Programme collectors.

Fingers crossed the weather is good.

Cheers

Chris

Darn it I missed this one! I'm after Shots v Halifax 25th January 2014 programme please.

Do you think Paul will have it?

Cheers

Mickey

PAUL BLUNDELL

Post by PAUL BLUNDELL » Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:37 pm

Another chance to swap buy programmes, this saturday, 9 till 12 behind the east bank.

RednalShot

Post by RednalShot » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:56 pm

I've a programme from a fine day out at Wolverhampton in '87.

Didn't know this happened though....
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uhaq6iCWYyU

Shots Fired
Programme Request - Aldershot vs Fulham 1988

Post by Shots Fired » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:55 pm

Slightly random request but does anyone by any chance have a programme from the home game vs Fulham in March 1988 that they would be willing to part with? Many thanks.

*MERGED*