Fans Forum 5th September 2019

Post Reply
Richard Petty
Posts: 598
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:12 pm
Location: Farnborough
Re: Fans Forum 5th September 2019

Post by Richard Petty » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:10 pm

Shots1954 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:08 pm
Let's see what the lawyers make of it shall we!
With respect Shots1954 I really don't see what you are trying to achieve with this, there wont be any lawyers making anything out of anything because there isn't anything for them to look at, what exactly is it that you believe is going on that is winding you up because I am sure I am not alone on here to be completely in the dark as to what you are trying to suggest.

Chobham Shot
Posts: 210
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:30 pm
Re: Fans Forum 5th September 2019

Post by Chobham Shot » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:17 pm

There is a saying along the lines of 'never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience'.

Shots1954
Posts: 360
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:31 pm
Re: Fans Forum 5th September 2019

Post by Shots1954 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:28 pm

Chobham Shot wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:17 pm
There is a saying along the lines of 'never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience'.
So if you are calling me an idiot say it to my face. I was there today but you were obviously not man enough to do so. My lawyers may have a field day on various aspects. See you soon!

redandbluescb
Posts: 262
Joined: Sat May 19, 2018 9:29 pm
Re: Fans Forum 5th September 2019

Post by redandbluescb » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:31 pm

Shots1954 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:28 pm
Chobham Shot wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:17 pm
There is a saying along the lines of 'never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience'.
So if you are calling me an idiot say it to my face. I was there today but you were obviously not man enough to do so. My lawyers may have a field day on various aspects. See you soon!
I think the wacky bacy has left the tin.

Shots1954
Posts: 360
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:31 pm
Re: Fans Forum 5th September 2019

Post by Shots1954 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:57 pm

redandbluescb wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:31 pm
Shots1954 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:28 pm
Chobham Shot wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:17 pm
There is a saying along the lines of 'never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience'.
So if you are calling me an idiot say it to my face. I was there today but you were obviously not man enough to do so. My lawyers may have a field day on various aspects. See you soon!
I think the wacky bacy has left the tin.
You too! Why is it someone had an opinion and people get personal.

Chobham Shot
Posts: 210
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:30 pm
Re: Fans Forum 5th September 2019

Post by Chobham Shot » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:25 pm

Shots1954 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:28 pm
Chobham Shot wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:17 pm
There is a saying along the lines of 'never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience'.
So if you are calling me an idiot say it to my face. I was there today but you were obviously not man enough to do so. My lawyers may have a field day on various aspects. See you soon!
Why do you assume I was reefering to you? And I'm not arguing with you, just asking the question.

Shots1954
Posts: 360
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:31 pm
Re: Fans Forum 5th September 2019

Post by Shots1954 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:42 am

Chobham Shot wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:25 pm
Shots1954 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:28 pm
Chobham Shot wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:17 pm
There is a saying along the lines of 'never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience'.
So if you are calling me an idiot say it to my face. I was there today but you were obviously not man enough to do so. My lawyers may have a field day on various aspects. See you soon!
Why do you assume I was reefering to you? And I'm not arguing with you, just asking the question.
My apologies Chobham, I did take your comment the wrong way. Apologies again.

Shots1954
Posts: 360
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:31 pm
Re: Fans Forum 5th September 2019

Post by Shots1954 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:47 am

Richard Petty wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:10 pm
Shots1954 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:08 pm
Let's see what the lawyers make of it shall we!
With respect Shots1954 I really don't see what you are trying to achieve with this, there wont be any lawyers making anything out of anything because there isn't anything for them to look at, what exactly is it that you believe is going on that is winding you up because I am sure I am not alone on here to be completely in the dark as to what you are trying to suggest.
Richard, perhaps I did not explain myself, all I was trying to say was a competent lawyer acting on behalf of shareholders and other interested parties would ensure that any lease and redevelopment was in the name of the club rather than someone or something else. Many other clubs have suffered I understand because if this as they are not the beneficiaries of the income from the extra on site activities.

TopShot
Posts: 227
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:32 pm
Re: Fans Forum 5th September 2019

Post by TopShot » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:13 am

You say that people don’t have the courage to say things to your face. Why, after Chris asked the question at the forum, if you were there as you said you were, did you not raise any of this to Shahid’s face?

It is obviously something that you believe and as you are commenting on it a lot since the forum you think that it is something worth taking to task. And there you would have had the opportunity to raise it in front of the fans, some of the board, the manager and the chairman.

Shots1954
Posts: 360
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:31 pm
Re: Fans Forum 5th September 2019

Post by Shots1954 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:36 am

TopShot wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:13 am
You say that people don’t have the courage to say things to your face. Why, after Chris asked the question at the forum, if you were there as you said you were, did you not raise any of this to Shahid’s face?

It is obviously something that you believe and as you are commenting on it a lot since the forum you think that it is something worth taking to task. And there you would have had the opportunity to raise it in front of the fans, some of the board, the manager and the chairman.
Very simple really, I knew nothing about the company named and had never heard of them so I did my enquires after the forum, then it was raised here and explained.

TopShot
Posts: 227
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:32 pm
Re: Fans Forum 5th September 2019

Post by TopShot » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:45 am

Shots1954 wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:36 am
TopShot wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:13 am
You say that people don’t have the courage to say things to your face. Why, after Chris asked the question at the forum, if you were there as you said you were, did you not raise any of this to Shahid’s face?

It is obviously something that you believe and as you are commenting on it a lot since the forum you think that it is something worth taking to task. And there you would have had the opportunity to raise it in front of the fans, some of the board, the manager and the chairman.
Very simple really, I knew nothing about the company named and had never heard of them so I did my enquires after the forum, then it was raised here and explained.
So what have your enquires found?

mountpleasant61
Posts: 91
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:25 pm
Re: Fans Forum 5th September 2019

Post by mountpleasant61 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:14 pm

First up of course I was not at the forum.
However I do read all that goes on on Shotsweb.
I read with interest the accusations going backwards and forwards on this thread.
After reading it over and over again especially what Shots1954 has said and the throw backs etc I would like to ask one question from what I personally have worries about.
This " Love of The Game " company, said to be dormant but which can be resurrected I understand, is owned by SA. Now that doesn't worry me, it FRIGHTENS me.
What could be the worst outcome if it was resurrected being that it got mentioned supposedly by mistake.

Shots1954
Posts: 360
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:31 pm
Re: Fans Forum 5th September 2019

Post by Shots1954 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:28 pm

TopShot wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:45 am
Shots1954 wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:36 am
TopShot wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:13 am
You say that people don’t have the courage to say things to your face. Why, after Chris asked the question at the forum, if you were there as you said you were, did you not raise any of this to Shahid’s face?

It is obviously something that you believe and as you are commenting on it a lot since the forum you think that it is something worth taking to task. And there you would have had the opportunity to raise it in front of the fans, some of the board, the manager and the chairman.
Very simple really, I knew nothing about the company named and had never heard of them so I did my enquires after the forum, then it was raised here and explained.
So what have your enquires found?
I looked on companies house at both ATFC ltd and LOTG Ltd and found a couple of documents in 2013. I noted it was a dormant company.

HackJowarth
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:18 pm
Re: Fans Forum 5th September 2019

Post by HackJowarth » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:29 pm

Shots1954 wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:28 pm
TopShot wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:45 am
Shots1954 wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:36 am


Very simple really, I knew nothing about the company named and had never heard of them so I did my enquires after the forum, then it was raised here and explained.
So what have your enquires found?
I looked on companies house at both ATFC ltd and LOTG Ltd and found a couple of documents in 2013. I noted it was a dormant company.
LOTG Ltd is indeed a Dormant Company. However, there is nothing to stop it being reactivated as a Live Company.

TopShot
Posts: 227
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:32 pm
Re: Fans Forum 5th September 2019

Post by TopShot » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:53 pm

Shots1954 wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:28 pm
TopShot wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:45 am
Shots1954 wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:36 am


Very simple really, I knew nothing about the company named and had never heard of them so I did my enquires after the forum, then it was raised here and explained.
So what have your enquires found?
I looked on companies house at both ATFC ltd and LOTG Ltd and found a couple of documents in 2013. I noted it was a dormant company.
Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t it confirmed that LOTG was set up to bring the club out of administration as the previous setup of atfc(1992) was in administration, atfc ltd was then set up to take control of it, it was also confirmed that is was a dormant company. two things noted by both the asker and Shahid at the forum.

Richard Petty has also raised the same points.

LOTG is not on the list of owners of the club

As far as i can see the company is not affiliated with the club other than the fact that Shahid is director of both of them.


Post Reply