Match Day Thread vs BARROW

Chobham Shot
Re: Match Day Thread vs BARROW

Post by Chobham Shot » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:02 pm

shotsboy66 wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:44 pm

I would also like to add that in 2019 the club have had 15 home fixtures, resulting in NINE losses and just NINE goals scored. That, at any level is truly shocking. The patience of the fans has worn thin. How long will this last? How long are fans expected to fork out £18 and then be expected by some to do it all again in two weeks time?
That equates to £30 a goal over those 15 games and it's just one win in 18 at home. I'm actually surprised the crowd figures haven't dropped further, which is a great credit to the 1500 who still turn up each week.

SHOTSMAN68
Re: Match Day Thread vs BARROW

Post by SHOTSMAN68 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:02 pm

Shot By Both Sides wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:19 pm
SHOTSMAN68 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:06 pm
ExileJohn wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:16 am

you may have enjoyed the calling-the-shots reports but i didnt for the following reason :- the comment about this suicide and suicides in general are insensitive & offensive,and to have a moan about it costing him extra in travel costs is crass,uncareing and total egoistic.I just hope one day he never gets in a similair situation where the only way out is to jump in front of a train.Aldershot as "the home of the British Army" has had and does still have major problems with mental Health issues.It should be up to all of us to understand them and not dismiss them as an inconvience as the author of the call the shots article has done. Here is a more relevant link. https://www.armygarrisons.uk/aldershot- ... ns-172963/
Im glad someone has commented on the rather insensitive comments re the suicide, i was going to but didnt want to stir up emotions on this site. However im sure shot by both sides has thought about hes comment since and wishes he had not put it in his post. Hes probably a good guy at heart and was just very frustrated on the day.
I rather wish you had because I would have been alerted to it earlier. I have removed both paragraphs and apologised to ExileJohn.

And you are right. I'm a good guy who occasionally might write something insensitive without due care and attention.

The important thing for me is to out it right and learn from it; hopefully I have done that today.
good man well done forgiven and thanks for posting