Harry panayiotou

Les Briley
Harry panayiotou

Post by Les Briley » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:12 am

What's happening with him , has he been released..?

Alex
Re: Harry panayiotou

Post by Alex » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:37 am

Why would he be released already?

Probably injured or behind the scenes issues?

Mick Earls Fan Club

Post by Mick Earls Fan Club » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:44 am

International weekend could he be in duty with St Kitts and Nevis?

If he is the rest of this rant will be a bit embarrassing but...

This year's 'pre-season wonder' , but when it gets to the serious stuff he's lacking.

Was technically a Leicester City player when they won the PL (albeit not at first team level).

Maybe he thinks he's better than he is?

Would not be a surprise if the "mutual agreement" notification is announced in the coming weeks.

Wanderer

Post by Wanderer » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:14 am

Played on Thursday for St Kitts and Nevis in their away game at Grenada, they lost 2-1 and Harry was taken off in the last minute, from the team formation I have seen he was playing as a lone striker. St Kitts are are home to French Guyana today so I assume he will be playing in that game also.

Included the Grenada team on Thursday was Omar Beckles.

Anon E Mouse

Post by Anon E Mouse » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:19 am

All we need to do now is sign a couple more obscure internationals and we can start calling a few games off.
Last Tuesday night was great, didn’t feel disappointed or let down and had a good week as a result.
Bring on the weekends of no games.

Mick Earls Fan Club

Post by Mick Earls Fan Club » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:35 pm

Wanderer wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:14 am
Played on Thursday for St Kitts and Nevis in their away game at Grenada, they lost 2-1 and Harry was taken off in the last minute, from the team formation I have seen he was playing as a lone striker. St Kitts are are home to French Guyana today so I assume he will be playing in that game also.

So where was the club message congratulating Harry on his call up?

I'll stick by my rant anyway , he thinks he's better than he really is (Go on Harry prove me wrong. )

Anon E Mouse

Post by Anon E Mouse » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:46 pm

Mick Earls Fan Club wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:35 pm
Wanderer wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:14 am

So where was the club message congratulating Harry on his call up?

I'll stick by my rant anyway , he thinks he's better than he really is (Go on Harry prove me wrong. )
From what i’ve Seen I think he’s actually worse than he thinks he is. 😥

Disturbed Postie

Post by Disturbed Postie » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:16 pm

Anon E Mouse wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:19 am
All we need to do now is sign a couple more obscure internationals and we can start calling a few games off.
Last Tuesday night was great, didn’t feel disappointed or let down and had a good week as a result.
After a rare win the last thing we needed was a pathetic no reason postponement, momentum disappeared quicker than dog food, of the 3 Barnet players how many played for their country this weekend? How many would have played on Tuesday? Christ theirs some absolute morons running football!

AberdeenShots

Post by AberdeenShots » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:52 pm

Harry P getting some unfair press, probably on the strength of hitting the post when clean through at Woking and also a miss in front of the East Bank when offside.

Always shows for the ball and looks to move it quickly. Has looked decent (and clever) to me but until he scores will be remembered for those misses.

The more the team gels, the more this lad will benefit. When the goal comes so will a bit of confidence and Harry will flourish.

One to persevere with - definitely.

Anon E Mouse

Post by Anon E Mouse » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:39 pm

Disturbed Postie wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:16 pm
Anon E Mouse wrote:
After a rare win the last thing we needed was a pathetic no reason postponement, momentum disappeared quicker than dog food, of the 3 Barnet players how many played for their country this weekend? How many would have played on Tuesday? Christ theirs some absolute morons running football!
I enjoyed a match day without defeat DP.
I’m not sure why we are are playing so poorly why we wouldn’t welcome a break.
Yes momentum possibly lost but if we had lost we would have been even worse off and even more tired looking. An less of course we are over training.

I still find it hard to believe how poor the shooting and goal threat is. It’s pretty fundamental and yet we haven’t had a player in years that you truly believe is going to score as he sets to shoot.

Disturbed Postie

Post by Disturbed Postie » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:48 pm

Anon E Mouse wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:39 pm
Disturbed Postie wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:16 pm
Anon E Mouse wrote:
I enjoyed a match day without defeat DP.
I’m not sure why we are are playing so poorly why we wouldn’t welcome a break.
Yes momentum possibly lost but if we had lost we would have been even worse off and even more tired looking. An less of course we are over training.

I still find it hard to believe how poor the shooting and goal threat is. It’s pretty fundamental and yet we haven’t had a player in years that you truly believe is going to score as he sets to shoot.
Agree with most, I think Scott rendell’s year out in 15-16 severely set him back unfortunately

redandbluescb

Post by redandbluescb » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:44 pm

NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Wanderer

Post by Wanderer » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:12 pm

AberdeenShots wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:52 pm
Harry P getting some unfair press, probably on the strength of hitting the post when clean through at Woking and also a miss in front of the East Bank when offside.

Always shows for the ball and looks to move it quickly. Has looked decent (and clever) to me but until he scores will be remembered for those misses.

The more the team gels, the more this lad will benefit. When the goal comes so will a bit of confidence and Harry will flourish.

One to persevere with - definitely.
45 club games without scoring at the moment, how long should we persevere?

Midnick

Post by Midnick » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:31 pm

As a Barrow supporter I have a bit of info re HP. Firstly I am surprised you signed him up. At Barrow he flattered to deceive. He did score one goal I think at Gateshead from outside the box but unfortunately that was his highlight. He simply isn't good enough for this level of football.
However, I hope he proves me wrong. Usually enjoy my away day to Aldershot as I have a mate down there, but unfortunately due to transport problems I had to miss out this year.
We are both struggling to get results and Saturday may be the turning point for us after succeeding in snatching defeat from the jaws of victory in previous games. I wish you luck for the rest of the season and hopefully you can turn it round.

hercules

Post by hercules » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:51 pm

Cheers Midnick