Harry panayiotou

Anon E Mouse
Re: Harry panayiotou

Post by Anon E Mouse » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:10 pm

Midnick wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:31 pm
As a Barrow supporter I have a bit of info re HP. Firstly I am surprised you signed him up. At Barrow he flattered to deceive. He did score one goal I think at Gateshead from outside the box but unfortunately that was his highlight. He simply isn't good enough for this level of football.
However, I hope he proves me wrong. Usually enjoy my away day to Aldershot as I have a mate down there, but unfortunately due to transport problems I had to miss out this year.
We are both struggling to get results and Saturday may be the turning point for us after succeeding in snatching defeat from the jaws of victory in previous games. I wish you luck for the rest of the season and hopefully you can turn it round.
Thanks Midnick, nice to see you have stopped just trying to kick people up in the air and started playing nice football. Fully deserved your win. We are about as poor as you can get.
Good luck apart from 1 more game this season.

Wanderer

Post by Wanderer » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:47 am

Harry was dropped to the bench for last night's game for St Kitts and Nevis at home to French Guyana, he came on after 74 minutes replacing a centre back when St Kitts were trailing 2-1 and they ended up drawing 2-2, Harry didn't score the equaliser.

ians

Post by ians » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:21 pm

Wanderer wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:47 am
, Harry didn't score the equaliser.
Thats a shock!! :?

chimpster99

Post by chimpster99 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:12 pm

As said above, the club should be making a big deal of this. It would reflect well on the club and would also raise the profile and confidence of the lad, who - let's face it - hasn't really set the world alight since his arrival.

Bit of a luxury player for me, has talent when given space but is too easily knocked off the ball and struggles to retain possession.

Mick Earls Fan Club

Post by Mick Earls Fan Club » Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:32 pm

chimpster99 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:12 pm
As said above, the club should be making a big deal of this. It would reflect well on the club and would also raise the profile and confidence of the lad..
Completely agree.
Just an article on the website and a congratulatory tweet would have been nice.

chimpster99

Post by chimpster99 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:31 pm

Thank you to whoever in the club is listening... :)

https://www.theshots.co.uk/internationa ... 9usrNemZ6o

Mick Earls Fan Club

Post by Mick Earls Fan Club » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:17 pm

chimpster99 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:31 pm

Be good to tell us before a thread like this get started next time. But better late than never (like our goalscoring..)

Birdman

Post by Birdman » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:30 pm

Mick Earls Fan Club wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:17 pm
chimpster99 wrote:

Be good to tell us before a thread like this get started next time. But better late than never (like our goalscoring..)
The lateness of the information may well be down to the club employing a new media guy who’s first day was last Monday and he’s now becoming ‘familiar’ with who’s who and what’s what around the club. He may not have been aware of Panayiotou or been told about his call-up.
Let’s cut him a bit of slack before ‘we’ have a go at him (Wednesday should be about right). Even Steve Gibbs came in for flack sometimes.

Anon E Mouse

Post by Anon E Mouse » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:33 pm

Birdman wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:30 pm
Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:17 pm
chimpster99 wrote:

The lateness of the information may well be down to the club employing a new media guy who’s first day was last Monday and he’s now becoming ‘familiar’ with who’s who and what’s what around the club. He may not have been aware of Panayiotou or been told about his call-up.
Let’s cut him a bit of slack before ‘we’ have a go at him (Wednesday should be about right). Even Steve Gibbs came in for flack sometimes.
We miss Steve Gibbs.
Apart from his dodgy outside microphone ....which we still flipping have :oops:... he was excellent and we haven’t had better since.
Can’t even hear the new guys questions he’s so quiet....he sounds like Aldershot as some dodgy London club still sing despite us outsinging then with 1,300 away fans a couple of years back. What a day that was.

Mick Earls Fan Club

Post by Mick Earls Fan Club » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:52 pm

Nice response from Harry today.

I'm going to be quite happy if he proves me wrong.

AberdeenShots

Post by AberdeenShots » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:00 pm

Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:52 pm
Nice response from Harry today.

I'm going to be quite happy if he proves me wrong.
I thought the lad was fantastic.
Genuinely think we’re lucky to have him.