New sponsors

shotsboy66
Re: New sponsors

Post by shotsboy66 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:46 pm

Goodness me! Only yesterday I posted a comment about finances saying it won`t be long before we`ll be hearing Mark Butler`s chat up lines!

That`s worked a treat then. We can look forward to that 30 goal striker now.....

Shot By Both Sides

Post by Shot By Both Sides » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:51 am

PH wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:54 pm
The,"All you can eat stadium".
... where visitors tuck in free...

Alex

Post by Alex » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:43 am

shotsboy66 wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:46 pm
We can look forward to that 30 goal striker now.....
Shaun Okojie?

Oh... 😳

TopShot

Post by TopShot » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:12 am

WOW, our new sponsor has bought a board for the season, had a write up by MB and are now club and shirt sponsors.

All that from a pitch side board, I bet the restaurant owners can't believe their luck.

Another one for the fantasist posters where one small thing grows bigger and bigger from nothing.

I'm sure in a few weeks time Mimosa would have taken over the board, plan to built a restaurant into the new stadium and will be setting in all the outlets around the club.

On another note, if Mimosa or any other company did sponsor the ground and/or shirt why would some of you break out in cold sweats? if i'm not mistaken we play at the Rec that happens to be sponsored by EBB and our shirt sponsor is Bridges, if they were changed would it make any difference?

TopShot

Post by TopShot » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:33 am

TopShot wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:12 am
WOW, our new sponsor has bought a board for the season, had a write up by MB and are now club and shirt sponsors.

All that from a pitch side board, I bet the restaurant owners can't believe their luck.

Another one for the fantasist posters where one small thing grows bigger and bigger from nothing.

I'm sure in a few weeks time Mimosa would have taken over the board, plan to built a restaurant into the new stadium and will be setting in all the outlets around the club.

On another note, if Mimosa or any other company did sponsor the ground and/or shirt why would some of you break out in cold sweats? if i'm not mistaken we play at the Rec that happens to be sponsored by EBB and our shirt sponsor is Bridges, if they were changed would it make any difference?
I have been informed that there was another issue regarding club media which made the statement hence people were questioning it. however my last question still stands. Does it really make any difference if the club make money?