International

Post Reply
Anon E Mouse
Posts: 929
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: International

Post by Anon E Mouse » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:52 pm

Oliver11 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:36 am
So it's unusual for someone to follow a Premiership team......I think most that support teams lower down have a preference to the top league.

Aldershot will always be my first choice and the team I attend, added that it's my local club.

Will standby my Henderson statement, he isn't as bad as he's made out - would take Klopp & Southgate's opinion over someone who still rates Gary Waddock a good manager :arrow:
Who said it was unusual ?
It’s just that I follow your rivals but choose as my first choice Aldershot as well. It was my closest League club growing up if it’s not now.

No strong opinion on Henderson really. Has good games and bad. Bit average for international quality but seems to have leadership qualities at least.

Disturbed Postie
Posts: 1373
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:42 pm
Re: International

Post by Disturbed Postie » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:53 pm

Liverpool Manchester United Manchester City yawn yawn fecking yawn

Anon E Mouse
Posts: 929
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: International

Post by Anon E Mouse » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:58 pm

Disturbed Postie wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:53 pm
Liverpool Manchester United Manchester City yawn yawn fecking yawn
And you being a Red too DP.

Disturbed Postie
Posts: 1373
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:42 pm
Re: International

Post by Disturbed Postie » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:05 pm

Anon E Mouse wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:58 pm
Disturbed Postie wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:53 pm
Liverpool Manchester United Manchester City yawn yawn fecking yawn
And you being a Red too DP.
Their is more chance of me having a plate full of beetroot and mustard with camel jizz than following a plastic club

shotsboy66
Posts: 132
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:01 pm
Re: International

Post by shotsboy66 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:44 pm

Lazio wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:05 pm
Nth stand moaner wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:28 pm
Unbelievable. Were all, in this democracy ,,entitled to our own views.........but honestly , football ability alone,how can anyone legitimately criticise Messi. ? ......and then pay to watch most of the rejects playing for us the last 2 years? Messi is up there with the all time greats surely.?
He is but a long way behind
Best
Pele
Ronaldo
Bale
Cruyff
Currie
Moore and Hurst.
Oh...you forgot to mention Eusebio...he was a great!

Disturbed Postie
Posts: 1373
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:42 pm
Re: International

Post by Disturbed Postie » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:04 pm

Surprised Diego 🤚🏾 hasn’t been mentioned

Anon E Mouse
Posts: 929
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: International

Post by Anon E Mouse » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:56 pm

Disturbed Postie wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:05 pm
Anon E Mouse wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:58 pm
Disturbed Postie wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:53 pm
Liverpool Manchester United Manchester City yawn yawn fecking yawn
And you being a Red too DP.
Their is more chance of me having a plate full of beetroot and mustard with camel jizz than following a plastic club
I’m Actually having that for my Veggie tea tonight. Wondered if Camel Jizz was allowed. I’m not vegan. :D

Disturbed Postie
Posts: 1373
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:42 pm
Re: International

Post by Disturbed Postie » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:09 pm

Anon E Mouse wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:56 pm
Disturbed Postie wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:05 pm
Anon E Mouse wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:58 pm


And you being a Red too DP.
Their is more chance of me having a plate full of beetroot and mustard with camel jizz than following a plastic club
I’m Actually having that for my Veggie tea tonight. Wondered if Camel Jizz was allowed. I’m not vegan. :D
Well I hope you enjoyed Mick, CJ is allowed but chocolate gateau and chocolate custard had the edge :wink:

Shepperton Shot
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:56 pm
Re: International

Post by Shepperton Shot » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:07 pm

Birdman wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:55 pm
Disturbed Postie wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:47 pm
Wokingham Shot wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:41 pm
Ah...I see my mistake over Boro and Leicester, I was doing the period when Wembley was being rebuilt
I’ve only done one England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 away game and you were there Phil
Last England game that I went to was v West Germany in 1972 :- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H8h37NSQTKw
Funnily enough that is the last England game I went to! Don't remember seeing you there!! Perhaps you were flying high!!!

shots1965
Posts: 226
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:16 pm
Location: Oklahoma USA
Re: International

Post by shots1965 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:09 pm

Lazio wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:05 pm
Nth stand moaner wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:28 pm
Unbelievable. Were all, in this democracy ,,entitled to our own views.........but honestly , football ability alone,how can anyone legitimately criticise Messi. ? ......and then pay to watch most of the rejects playing for us the last 2 years? Messi is up there with the all time greats surely.?
He is but a long way behind
Best
Pele
Ronaldo
Bale
Cruyff
Currie
Moore and Hurst.
You can take ,Currie,Bale of that list

20 million miles from Messi,..exchange for,Maradonna..a cheat,but.. fantastic player,also, Bobby Charlton, Jimmy Greaves..

Birdman
Posts: 958
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:47 am
Location: Aldershot
Re: International

Post by Birdman » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:45 pm

Shepperton Shot wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:07 pm
Birdman wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:55 pm
Disturbed Postie wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:47 pm


I’ve only done one England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 away game and you were there Phil
Last England game that I went to was v West Germany in 1972 :- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H8h37NSQTKw
Funnily enough that is the last England game I went to! Don't remember seeing you there!! Perhaps you were flying high!!!
Ah, I was in disguise then ...., I had need of a comb. Now that comb is but a distant (but not forgotten) memory.

Shepperton Shot
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:56 pm
Re: International

Post by Shepperton Shot » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:48 pm

Birdman wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:45 pm
[quote="Shepperton Shot" post_id=601841 time=<a href="tel:1568228853">1568228853</a> user_id=3409]
[quote=Birdman post_id=601749 time=<a href="tel:1568145325">1568145325</a> user_id=133]
[quote="Disturbed Postie" post_id=601744 time=<a href="tel:1568144856">1568144856</a> user_id=5924]


I’ve only done one England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 away game and you were there Phil
Last England game that I went to was v West Germany in 1972 :- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H8h37NSQTKw
[/quote]

Funnily enough that is the last England game I went to! Don't remember seeing you there!! Perhaps you were flying high!!!
[/quote]

Ah, I was in disguise then ...., I had need of a comb. Now that comb is but a distant (but not forgotten) memory.
[/quote]

Ah, same here mate! Lovely long tresses (fashionable at the time!) all sadly gone!


Post Reply