Ex. Players news 2ndOct onwards

Post Reply
redandbluescb
Posts: 326
Joined: Sat May 19, 2018 9:29 pm
Ex. Players news 2ndOct onwards

Post by redandbluescb » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:05 pm

Dave Winfield signs for Chelmsford.

Giles
Posts: 147
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:32 pm
Location: Farncombe
Re: Ex. Players news 2ndOct onwards

Post by Giles » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:21 am

Blimey :shock:

Is Danny Hylton still injured? Don't think he's made a single appearance for Luton this season after an op in March

Turnkey
Posts: 171
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:06 pm
Re: Ex. Players news 2ndOct onwards

Post by Turnkey » Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:31 am

Giles wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:21 am
Blimey :shock:

Is Danny Hylton still injured? Don't think he's made a single appearance for Luton this season after an op in March
Yes, not due back until January.

Giles
Posts: 147
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:32 pm
Location: Farncombe
Re: Ex. Players news 2ndOct onwards

Post by Giles » Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:09 pm

Blimey! hope he makes a full recovery :)

FloridaPhil
Posts: 136
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:37 am
Re: Ex. Players news 2ndOct onwards

Post by FloridaPhil » Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:36 pm

Turnkey wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:31 am
Giles wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:21 am
Blimey :shock:

Is Danny Hylton still injured? Don't think he's made a single appearance for Luton this season after an op in March
Yes, not due back until January.
Did he get injured again in pre-season? I'm sure he was due back at the start of 2019-20 season.

aldershot-jg
Posts: 309
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Aldershot
Re: Ex. Players news 2ndOct onwards

Post by aldershot-jg » Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:28 pm

FloridaPhil wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:36 pm
Turnkey wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:31 am
Giles wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:21 am
Blimey :shock:

Is Danny Hylton still injured? Don't think he's made a single appearance for Luton this season after an op in March
Yes, not due back until January.
Did he get injured again in pre-season? I'm sure he was due back at the start of 2019-20 season.
Had minor knee surgery in April but believe he had to undergo another knee op in August as well after some set backs in pre-season.

SteveyAsp
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:21 pm
Re: Ex. Players news 2ndOct onwards

Post by SteveyAsp » Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:06 pm

Josh Payne has signed on a 3 month loan deal at Ebbsfleet

FloridaPhil
Posts: 136
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:37 am
Re: Ex. Players news 2ndOct onwards

Post by FloridaPhil » Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:51 pm

aldershot-jg wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:28 pm
FloridaPhil wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:36 pm
Turnkey wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:31 am


Yes, not due back until January.
Did he get injured again in pre-season? I'm sure he was due back at the start of 2019-20 season.
Had minor knee surgery in April but believe he had to undergo another knee op in August as well after some set backs in pre-season.
Thank you.

Alex
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:56 pm
Re: Ex. Players news 2ndOct onwards

Post by Alex » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:00 pm

Tim Sills is the new manager of Hamworthy United who are currently 12th in the Wessex League Premier Division.

Alex
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:56 pm
Re: Ex. Players news 2ndOct onwards

Post by Alex » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:39 pm

Regan Booty scored a free kick for Notts County tonight! :shock:

Me Mums a Shot
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:31 am
Re: Ex. Players news 2ndOct onwards

Post by Me Mums a Shot » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:16 am

Alex wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:39 pm
Regan Booty scored a free kick for Notts County tonight! :shock:
Well it was a very surprising night last night!!!

Jonty1
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:21 am
Re: Ex. Players news 2ndOct onwards

Post by Jonty1 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:15 pm

Me Mums a Shot wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:16 am
Alex wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:39 pm
Regan Booty scored a free kick for Notts County tonight! :shock:
Well it was a very surprising night last night!!!
According the bbc booty only scored one goal

fredandballou
Posts: 118
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:48 pm
Re: Ex. Players news 2ndOct onwards

Post by fredandballou » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:43 pm

Exeter City are hoping to sign another keeper before Saturdays game with FGR due to Lewis Ward sustaining a broken arm in their 1 - 1 clash with Crewe last Saturday.

fredandballou
Posts: 118
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:48 pm
Re: Ex. Players news 2ndOct onwards

Post by fredandballou » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:41 am

Iffy Allen has been transfer listed by Maidstone United.

fredandballou
Posts: 118
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:48 pm
Re: Ex. Players news 2ndOct onwards

Post by fredandballou » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:49 pm

I wonder if ex Shot Martin Gray will be seen at the game tomorrow. The 'Northern Echo' has a report naming him as one of the front runners for the Hartlepool vacancy.


Post Reply