Boom Boom

Post Reply
Anon E Mouse
Posts: 4855
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: Boom Boom

Post by Anon E Mouse » Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:41 am

Which colour can open your vehicle?

Khaki

Richard Petty
Posts: 1720
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:12 pm
Location: Farnborough
Re: Boom Boom

Post by Richard Petty » Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:52 pm

I used to know how to make those little round fizzy sweets but then I forgot..

So I went on a Refresher course!

Richard Petty
Posts: 1720
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:12 pm
Location: Farnborough
Re: Boom Boom

Post by Richard Petty » Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:59 pm

I saw the world's largest egg earlier...

Thought to myself, 'That'll take some beating!'

Dr Jim Royle
Posts: 997
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:21 am
Re: Boom Boom

Post by Dr Jim Royle » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:07 pm

I think I’m best suited to make up bad puns regarding The Sound Of Music

It would be an

Ideal vice for me

Anon E Mouse
Posts: 4855
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: Boom Boom

Post by Anon E Mouse » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:18 pm

What American state has the smallest drink?

Mini-Soda.

Anon E Mouse
Posts: 4855
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: Boom Boom

Post by Anon E Mouse » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:19 pm

Dr Jim Royle wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:07 pm
I think I’m best suited to make up bad puns regarding The Sound Of Music

It would be an

Ideal vice for me
Watching The Sound of Music is one of my favouite things.

Anon E Mouse
Posts: 4855
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: Boom Boom

Post by Anon E Mouse » Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:11 am

Sean Connery couldn't believe what he had found in the back of his Washing Machine.
It was a Shock.

Fuggletim
Posts: 925
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:16 pm
Location: Whitehill
Re: Boom Boom

Post by Fuggletim » Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:16 pm

After several months working in the same field a Scarecrow and a Cow decided to go out on a dinner date. The Scarecrow said afterwards that he had enjoyed it even if it had cost him an arm and a leg.

Fuggletim
Posts: 925
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:16 pm
Location: Whitehill
Re: Boom Boom

Post by Fuggletim » Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:19 pm

The National Trust has put a fence along a boundary with a crossing point for a public footpath. I quite like the stile.....

HarryTom
Posts: 734
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:18 pm
Re: Boom Boom

Post by HarryTom » Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:33 pm

God said to Adam, go across the land, What's land Adam asked, and God told him, Then go over the hill said God, What's a hill said Adam, so God told him, Then you have to cross the river, What's a river said Adam, so God told him, At the far bank of the river there is a cave, What's a cave asked Adam, so God told him, Inside the cave there is a women, What's a women asked Adam, so God told him, you need to go in the cave and make love to the women Adam, So the next day Adam went across the land, over the hill, across the river, and went inside the cave, 2 minutes later Adam is shouting out to God........God God, What is it Adam said god, ......What's a headache ?

Anon E Mouse
Posts: 4855
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: Boom Boom

Post by Anon E Mouse » Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:58 pm

Most gun duels in the old west could have been prevented.

If only the city planners had made towns big enough for everyone.

Anon E Mouse
Posts: 4855
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: Boom Boom

Post by Anon E Mouse » Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:00 pm

HarryTom wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:33 pm
God said to Adam, go across the land, What's land Adam asked, and God told him, Then go over the hill said God, What's a hill said Adam, so God told him, Then you have to cross the river, What's a river said Adam, so God told him, At the far bank of the river there is a cave, What's a cave asked Adam, so God told him, Inside the cave there is a women, What's a women asked Adam, so God told him, you need to go in the cave and make love to the women Adam, So the next day Adam went across the land, over the hill, across the river, and went inside the cave, 2 minutes later Adam is shouting out to God........God God, What is it Adam said god, ......What's a headache ?
You are Mike Pusey and I claim my £5 :lol:

HarryTom
Posts: 734
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:18 pm
Re: Boom Boom

Post by HarryTom » Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:41 pm

Anon E Mouse wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:00 pm
HarryTom wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:33 pm
God said to Adam, go across the land, What's land Adam asked, and God told him, Then go over the hill said God, What's a hill said Adam, so God told him, Then you have to cross the river, What's a river said Adam, so God told him, At the far bank of the river there is a cave, What's a cave asked Adam, so God told him, Inside the cave there is a women, What's a women asked Adam, so God told him, you need to go in the cave and make love to the women Adam, So the next day Adam went across the land, over the hill, across the river, and went inside the cave, 2 minutes later Adam is shouting out to God........God God, What is it Adam said god, ......What's a headache ?
You are Mike Pusey and I claim my £5 :lol:
You will be telling it to your mates, or my names not Mike Pusey :lol:

Anon E Mouse
Posts: 4855
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: Boom Boom

Post by Anon E Mouse » Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:00 pm

Last week, my next door neighbour asked me, "Seeing as our houses are the same design, can I ask how many rolls of wallpaper you bought to decorate the living room?"

"Thirteen," I said.

Today, he came round looking angry. "I've got three rolls left over!"

"So did I!" I said.

Anon E Mouse
Posts: 4855
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: Boom Boom

Post by Anon E Mouse » Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:01 pm

HarryTom wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:41 pm
Anon E Mouse wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:00 pm
HarryTom wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:33 pm
God said to Adam, go across the land, What's land Adam asked, and God told him, Then go over the hill said God, What's a hill said Adam, so God told him, Then you have to cross the river, What's a river said Adam, so God told him, At the far bank of the river there is a cave, What's a cave asked Adam, so God told him, Inside the cave there is a women, What's a women asked Adam, so God told him, you need to go in the cave and make love to the women Adam, So the next day Adam went across the land, over the hill, across the river, and went inside the cave, 2 minutes later Adam is shouting out to God........God God, What is it Adam said god, ......What's a headache ?
You are Mike Pusey and I claim my £5 :lol:
You will be telling it to your mates, or my names not Mike Pusey :lol:
They would have all dozed off before the end Mike :wink:


Post Reply