Boom Boom

Post Reply
lanternhall
Posts: 999
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:37 am
Re: Boom Boom

Post by lanternhall » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:28 am

I actually think that you should be in Guinness World of Records. You must run out sometime?

Anon E Mouse
Posts: 1488
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: Boom Boom

Post by Anon E Mouse » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:28 am

Just went into a shop and said can I pay by card ? He said no problem what card do you have ? I said the 6 of spades....

Anon E Mouse
Posts: 1488
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: Boom Boom

Post by Anon E Mouse » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:29 am

lanternhall wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:28 am
I actually think that you should be in Guinness World of Records. You must run out sometime?
I think I ran out about 2 months ago :lol:

Anon E Mouse
Posts: 1488
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: Boom Boom

Post by Anon E Mouse » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:23 pm

To neigh or not to neigh.

That is equestrian.

Anon E Mouse
Posts: 1488
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: Boom Boom

Post by Anon E Mouse » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:24 pm

My wife just said I never pay attention to what she is saying ....or SOMETHING like that !

Birdman
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:47 am
Location: Aldershot
Re: Boom Boom

Post by Birdman » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:48 pm

Anon E Mouse wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:24 pm
My wife just said I never pay attention to what she is saying ....or SOMETHING like that !
Blimey, Mousey, are you trying to compete with the BBC re repeats. :D

Anon E Mouse
Posts: 1488
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: Boom Boom

Post by Anon E Mouse » Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:54 pm

Birdman wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:48 pm
Anon E Mouse wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:24 pm
My wife just said I never pay attention to what she is saying ....or SOMETHING like that !
Blimey, Mousey, are you trying to compete with the BBC re repeats. :D
As said apologies if the odd one gets repeated. Tbh it’s amazing I haven’t done it more often with all the pages of jokes and I’m not going through each page to check before posting.
Just scroll on Birdy. Another one will be on its way soon :D

Anon E Mouse
Posts: 1488
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: Boom Boom

Post by Anon E Mouse » Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:54 pm

I've just released my own fragrance.
But nobody on this bus seems to like it.

Birdman
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:47 am
Location: Aldershot
Re: Boom Boom

Post by Birdman » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:06 pm

Anon E Mouse wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:54 pm
Birdman wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:48 pm
Anon E Mouse wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:24 pm
My wife just said I never pay attention to what she is saying ....or SOMETHING like that !
Blimey, Mousey, are you trying to compete with the BBC re repeats. :D
As said apologies if the odd one gets repeated. Tbh it’s amazing I haven’t done it more often with all the pages of jokes and I’m not going through each page to check before posting.
Just scroll on Birdy. Another one will be on its way soon :D
I’ll take that in its politest form. :lol:

Anon E Mouse
Posts: 1488
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: Boom Boom

Post by Anon E Mouse » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:11 pm

Birdman wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:06 pm
Anon E Mouse wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:54 pm
Birdman wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:48 pm


Blimey, Mousey, are you trying to compete with the BBC re repeats.
As said apologies if the odd one gets repeated. Tbh it’s amazing I haven’t done it more often with all the pages of jokes and I’m not going through each page to check before posting.
Just scroll on Birdy. Another one will be on its way soon :D
I’ll take that in its politest form. :lol:
As it was meant as well you know it :D

Anon E Mouse
Posts: 1488
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: Boom Boom

Post by Anon E Mouse » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:12 pm

Yorkshire man whose beloved pet whippet had sadly passed away asks a goldsmith to make a statue of it.

Goldsmith asks “Eighteen carrat?”

“Nay yer daft lad, chewin a bone”....

Anon E Mouse
Posts: 1488
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: Boom Boom

Post by Anon E Mouse » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:13 pm

What do you call a magician who has lost their magic?

Ian.

Anon E Mouse
Posts: 1488
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: Boom Boom

Post by Anon E Mouse » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:14 pm

How do you spot a dyslexic Yorkshire man? ...

He has a cat flap on his head..

Dr Jim Royle
Posts: 342
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:21 am
Re: Boom Boom

Post by Dr Jim Royle » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:10 pm

I’m very good friends with 25 letters of the alphabet.

I don’t know Y

Anon E Mouse
Posts: 1488
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: Boom Boom

Post by Anon E Mouse » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:25 am

Just lost a court case to a fabric softener...

I fought Lenor, and Lenor won.


Post Reply