Ethan Chislett in advanced talks with......

Giles
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:32 pm
Location: Farncombe
Re: Ethan Chislett in advanced talks with......

Post by Giles » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:14 am

As he is young aren't we entitled to compensation anyway? or has that changed?

ACA
Posts: 116
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:54 am
Re: Ethan Chislett in advanced talks with......

Post by ACA » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:43 am

Giles wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:14 am
As he is young aren't we entitled to compensation anyway? or has that changed?
I think to be assured of compensation, you have to offer the player terms which are at least equal to the deal he is currently on.

Preston Shot
Posts: 319
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:23 am
Re: Ethan Chislett in advanced talks with......

Post by Preston Shot » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:47 pm

He was'nt great from Xmas onwards to be honest and if he dont want to play for us move him on and hopefully get a fee.

I dont think you realise there will be plenty of out of work footballers shortly on the market.

I see Eastleigh have already signed two strikers from the league below and Reid has left Torquay for Mansfield.

Giles
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:32 pm
Location: Farncombe
Re: Ethan Chislett in advanced talks with......

Post by Giles » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:15 pm

ACA wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:43 am
Giles wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:14 am
As he is young aren't we entitled to compensation anyway? or has that changed?
I think to be assured of compensation, you have to offer the player terms which are at least equal to the deal he is currently on.
Yup, I would honestly be shocked though if we hadnt offered him a deal

Ian Rust
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:23 pm
Re: Ethan Chislett in advanced talks with......

Post by Ian Rust » Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:18 pm

The source of that 'EFL Hub' bullshit tweet on 12th May (surprised it took a whole month to make its way to this board) was an article in the local Bristol newspaper 2 days earlier (10th May) where their Sports Editor James Piercy writes a bit of fun speculation by naming five non-league talents that could represent value in the summer transfer market.

Link to the article below;
https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/foo ... ol-4119418

SOURCE OF RUMOUR CONFIRMED / EXTENT OF INFORMATION THE EFL HUB HAS = ZERO / STOREY IS PROVEN BULLSHIT.

Anon E Mouse
Posts: 973
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: Ethan Chislett in advanced talks with......

Post by Anon E Mouse » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:41 am

Ian Rust wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:18 pm
The source of that 'EFL Hub' bullshit tweet on 12th May (surprised it took a whole month to make its way to this board) was an article in the local Bristol newspaper 2 days earlier (10th May) where their Sports Editor James Piercy writes a bit of fun speculation by naming five non-league talents that could represent value in the summer transfer market.

Link to the article below;
https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/foo ... ol-4119418

SOURCE OF RUMOUR CONFIRMED / EXTENT OF INFORMATION THE EFL HUB HAS = ZERO / STOREY IS PROVEN BULLSHIT.
So let’s hear a firmer rumour or even better a club announcement that we have secured his services for another year then.



Post Reply