Ex-Player + Management News - September 28th onwards

fredandballou
Posts: 166
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:48 pm
Re: Ex-Player + Management News - September 28th onwards

Post by fredandballou » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:01 pm

Scott Rendell scored for Maidstone
Matt McClure scored for Gloucester City
Reece Miller scored for Farnborough
&
Alex Fletcher scored for Tiverton

Aldershot_Rob
Posts: 458
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:54 pm
Location: England
Re: Ex-Player + Management News - September 28th onwards

Post by Aldershot_Rob » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:02 pm

Matt Grays Sutton team turned over Aldershot Town.

Statto
Posts: 262
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Aldershot
Re: Ex-Player + Management News - September 28th onwards

Post by Statto » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:04 pm

Connor Shields scored on his debut for Queen of the South in a Scottish League Cup group stage game against Greenock Morton.

Alex
Posts: 524
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:56 pm
Re: Ex-Player + Management News - September 28th onwards

Post by Alex » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:05 pm

Aldershot_Rob wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:02 pm
Matt Grays Sutton team turned over Aldershot Town.
🤢

Alex
Posts: 524
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:56 pm
Re: Ex-Player + Management News - September 28th onwards

Post by Alex » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:07 pm

Will Evans scored an own goal last night :lol:

chimpster99
Posts: 277
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 6:54 am
Location: Alton
Re: Ex-Player + Management News - September 28th onwards

Post by chimpster99 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:40 pm

Other ex-Shots on target last night included:
- Keiron Cadogan (Corinthian Casuals)
- Charlie Harris (3 for Horsham)
- Giorgio Rasulo (2 for Banbury United)
- Sean McGinty (Morton)
- Rollin Menayese (Mansfield)

[quote=Statto post_id=639682 time=1602018244 user_id=688]
[b]Connor Shields[/b] scored on his debut for Queen of the South in a Scottish League Cup group stage game against Greenock Morton.
[/quote]
Connor was also the only QoS player to miss in the penalty shoot-out which they won 4-2.

Statto
Posts: 262
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Aldershot
Re: Ex-Player + Management News - September 28th onwards

Post by Statto » Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:01 pm

chimpster99 wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:40 pm
Other ex-Shots on target last night included:
- Keiron Cadogan (Corinthian Casuals)
- Charlie Harris (3 for Horsham)
- Giorgio Rasulo (2 for Banbury United)
- Sean McGinty (Morton)
- Rollin Menayese (Mansfield)
Statto wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:04 pm
Connor Shields scored on his debut for Queen of the South in a Scottish League Cup group stage game against Greenock Morton.
Connor was also the only QoS player to miss in the penalty shoot-out which they won 4-2.
Get a life :lol: 8)

Turnkey
Posts: 259
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:06 pm
Re: Ex-Player + Management News - September 28th onwards

Post by Turnkey » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:27 pm

Alex wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:07 pm
Will Evans scored an own goal last night :lol:
He may have done, but he’s still head and shoulders above anything we've got.

Birdman
Posts: 1116
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:47 am
Location: Aldershot
Re: Ex-Player + Management News - September 28th onwards

Post by Birdman » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:42 pm

Turnkey wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:27 pm
Alex wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:07 pm
Will Evans scored an own goal last night :lol:
He may have done, but he’s still head and shoulders above anything we've got.
👍

Alex
Posts: 524
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:56 pm
Re: Ex-Player + Management News - September 28th onwards

Post by Alex » Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:04 pm

Turnkey wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:27 pm
Alex wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:07 pm
Will Evans scored an own goal last night :lol:
He may have done, but he’s still head and shoulders above anything we've got.
Disagree

Turnkey
Posts: 259
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:06 pm
Re: Ex-Player + Management News - September 28th onwards

Post by Turnkey » Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:22 pm

Alex wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:04 pm
Turnkey wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:27 pm
Alex wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:07 pm
Will Evans scored an own goal last night :lol:
He may have done, but he’s still head and shoulders above anything we've got.
Disagree
Of course you do. Care to tell us why?

chimpster99
Posts: 277
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 6:54 am
Location: Alton
Re: Ex-Player + Management News - September 28th onwards

Post by chimpster99 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:25 am

[quote=Statto post_id=639786 time=1602075672 user_id=688]
[quote=chimpster99 post_id=639783 time=1602074429 user_id=995]
Other ex-Shots on target last night included:
- Keiron Cadogan (Corinthian Casuals)
- Charlie Harris (3 for Horsham)
- Giorgio Rasulo (2 for Banbury United)
- Sean McGinty (Morton)
- Rollin Menayese (Mansfield)

[quote=Statto post_id=639682 time=1602018244 user_id=688]
[b]Connor Shields[/b] scored on his debut for Queen of the South in a Scottish League Cup group stage game against Greenock Morton.
[/quote]
Connor was also the only QoS player to miss in the penalty shoot-out which they won 4-2.
[/quote]Get a life :lol:
[/quote]

:D :D

Headley Shot
Posts: 97
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:22 pm
Re: Ex-Player + Management News - September 28th onwards

Post by Headley Shot » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:10 am

Turnkey wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:22 pm
Alex wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:04 pm
Turnkey wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:27 pm


He may have done, but he’s still head and shoulders above anything we've got.
Disagree
Of course you do. Care to tell us why?
Like. :lol:

brian bloomfield
Posts: 376
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:00 am
Location: Barcelona
Re: Ex-Player + Management News - September 28th onwards

Post by brian bloomfield » Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:21 am

The jury is out for me let's see where we are in 10 games. In my opinion Will was and is a very good player who would be able to play League 2 no problem.

fredandballou
Posts: 166
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:48 pm
Re: Ex-Player + Management News - September 28th onwards

Post by fredandballou » Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:53 am

Nick Pope is expected to start in tonight's fixture v Wales at Wembley.


Post Reply