There Is To Be Late Drama - All episodes now available

shotsboy66
Posts: 149
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:01 pm
Re: There Is To Be Late Drama - Episode 2 and 3 now available

Post by shotsboy66 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:05 pm

Kevin Carlin wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:01 pm
Kappadeano wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:37 pm
Episode 4 can be found here https://youtu.be/YvciygPoxPI

Some controversy in this one.
Shocking way he was treated by Mr Low
Yes indeed. Shocking to be treated like that - how is it that Professional Football Clubs can be so bloody skint all the time. Very interesting interview.

What a shame Shots could not have got SD on a permanent deal- that way i`m sure a healthy transfer fee would have ensued. Still to use a saying of his Shots Manager- "it is what it is"

Very good point he makes about Eddie Howe at Bournemouth- yes a shame Aldershot could not have progressed with a bit more swagger

Turnkey
Posts: 337
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:06 pm
Re: There Is To Be Late Drama - Episode 2 and 3 now available

Post by Turnkey » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:17 pm

Kevin Carlin wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:01 pm
Kappadeano wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:37 pm
Episode 4 can be found here https://youtu.be/YvciygPoxPI

Some controversy in this one.
Shocking way he was treated by Mr Low
Ah, Richard Low. Now there was a nasty ****. If anyone wants to see where the demise of our club began, look his way.

CH
Posts: 358
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:31 pm
Location: Aldershot
Re: There Is To Be Late Drama - Episode 2,3 and 4 now available

Post by CH » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:58 pm

Agree on Mr Low :evil:

The other one, Murrant (?) Was arguably worse

shotsboy66
Posts: 149
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:01 pm
Re: There Is To Be Late Drama - Episode 2,3 and 4 now available

Post by shotsboy66 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:43 pm

CH wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:58 pm
Agree on Mr Low :evil:

The other one, Murrant (?) Was arguably worse
The question that I ask is - How did Aldershot end up with both of them?....

shotsboy66
Posts: 149
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:01 pm
Re: There Is To Be Late Drama - Episode 2,3 and 4 now available

Post by shotsboy66 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:46 pm

CH wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:58 pm
Agree on Mr Low :evil:

The other one, Murrant (?) Was arguably worse
The question that I ask is - How did Aldershot end up with both of them?....

Turnkey
Posts: 337
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:06 pm
Re: There Is To Be Late Drama - Episode 2,3 and 4 now available

Post by Turnkey » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:02 pm

CH wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:58 pm
Agree on Mr Low :evil:

The other one, Murrant (?) Was arguably worse
Ah, Ryan ‘I’ll sue you because you called me an idiot’ Murrant. Didn’t understand the club at all, another Low crony who was in it for what he could get out of it. Less said about him the better.

Birdman
Posts: 1254
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:47 am
Location: Aldershot
Re: There Is To Be Late Drama - Episode 2,3 and 4 now available

Post by Birdman » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:16 pm

Turnkey wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:02 pm
CH wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:58 pm
Agree on Mr Low :evil:

The other one, Murrant (?) Was arguably worse
Ah, Ryan ‘I’ll sue you because you called me an idiot’ Murrant. Didn’t understand the club at all, another Low crony who was in it for what he could get out of it. Less said about him the better.
Low turned up at Crawley shortly after leaving us :- https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/20785345

Joined later by the other two :- https://www.crawleyobserver.co.uk/sport ... ay-2331576

They didn’t stay long :- https://www.crawleyobserver.co.uk/sport ... ke-2333268

15-4-08
Posts: 255
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:56 pm
Re: There Is To Be Late Drama - Episode 2,3 and 4 now available

Post by 15-4-08 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:21 pm

Ah yes, Richard “Burger Van” Low!! 😡

Josh
Posts: 112
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 4:34 pm
Re: There Is To Be Late Drama - Episode 2,3 and 4 now available

Post by Josh » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:30 pm

And that is why players need agents as often we get told on this board they don't need them.

Birdman
Posts: 1254
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:47 am
Location: Aldershot
Re: There Is To Be Late Drama - Episode 2,3 and 4 now available

Post by Birdman » Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:24 pm

This is the first interview of Kappa’s that I’ve listened to but I was intrigued by the ‘Low’ references so I gave it a go. Quite revealing to say the least.
What I also found interesting was Scott’s remarks about managers making their way in the world of football and I thought that his comment about young managers learning their trade and coming through but then being more or less restricted to reaching L1 or 2. It made me think of our manager who’s doing just that, learning his trade.

aldershot-jg
Posts: 272
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Aldershot
Re: There Is To Be Late Drama - Episode 2,3 and 4 now available

Post by aldershot-jg » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:52 pm

Horrible how Scott got treated, and he wouldn’t have been the only one.

Kappadeano
Posts: 88
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:05 pm
Location: Aldershot
Contact:
Re: There Is To Be Late Drama - Episode 2,3 and 4 now available

Post by Kappadeano » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:46 pm

Series 3 is in the process of being lined up and will be announced in the next 24 hours or so. Many thanks to those who have donated. £50 is being donated to Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice with the other £50 paying for an upgrade on Zoom to allow an unlimited time as opposed to 40 minute limits for the interviews. £50 will cover 5 months.

GoFundMe link is here..... gf.me/u/y38w5w

Any donations greatly appreciated.

Zippy
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:10 pm
Re: There Is To Be Late Drama - Episode 2,3 and 4 now available

Post by Zippy » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:48 pm

Donation made. Total respect for Scott, should never have been treated as he was.

Statto
Posts: 320
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Aldershot
Re: There Is To Be Late Drama - Episode 2,3 and 4 now available

Post by Statto » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:52 pm

Turnkey wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:02 pm
CH wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:58 pm
Agree on Mr Low :evil:

The other one, Murrant (?) Was arguably worse
Ah, Ryan ‘I’ll sue you because you called me an idiot’ Murrant. Didn’t understand the club at all, another Low crony who was in it for what he could get out of it. Less said about him the better.
I absolutely concur!

I remember being over in Wally's Bar before a game and there was a game on the TV that a lot of people were watching (can't remember which one it was), and he decided that it'd be a good idea to interview someone at that precise moment (again, I cant remember who it was). When nobody was taking any notice he told us all to "SHUT UP"!! :shock:

I also spoke up about him wanting to get rid of "Alive and Kicking" - he wasn't happy with me doing that!

He used to have some videos on YouTube of him doing stand-up, but I'm not sure that that's the kind of comedian we'll remember him as! :?
Last edited by Statto on Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kevin Carlin
Posts: 357
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:30 pm
Re: There Is To Be Late Drama - Episode 2,3 and 4 now available

Post by Kevin Carlin » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:26 pm

Statto wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:52 pm
Turnkey wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:02 pm
CH wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:58 pm
Agree on Mr Low :evil:

The other one, Murrant (?) Was arguably worse
Ah, Ryan ‘I’ll sue you because you called me an idiot’ Murrant. Didn’t understand the club at all, another Low crony who was in it for what he could get out of it. Less said about him the better.
I absolutely concur!

I remember being over in Wally's Bar before a game and there was a game on the TV that a lot of people were watching (can't remember which one it was), and he decided that it'd be a good idea to interview someone at that precise moment (again, I cant remember who it was). When nobody was taking any notice he told us all to "SHUT UP"!! :shock:

He used to have some videos on YouTube of him doing stand-up, but I'm not sure that that's the kind of comedian we'll remember him as! :?
I remember that as I was in there that day as well, couldn't stand the fella to be honest.


Post Reply