Coming to a burger van near you. Mmm Mmm Mmmm

Dr Jim Royle
Re: Coming to a burger van near you. Mmm Mmm Mmmm

Post by Dr Jim Royle » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:01 am

By way of caution, China insist the COVID epidemic started from a "wet wild food, street market" ......... bats, chicken feet, creepy crawlies things etc etc.

Personally think I'd stick with me spam fritters even though there maybe parts of a pig I'd rather not know about in there.

Due to the Missus and Daughter doing this Vegan thing, I did make a Veg Chilli with added beans of various types ............ if I say so meself, was rather tasty.

For all healthy advice please do not worry, I'm here all week.

Dr James Royle PHD, MD, OBE, RSPCA

Jason

Post by Jason » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:37 am

Additional caution then Dr James, the 1918 Spanish Flu pandemic is thought to have originated on a pig farm, so maybe change the spam fritters to pea fritters and then you know what's in them!

Dr Jim Royle

Post by Dr Jim Royle » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:53 am

Well Jason, at last someone I can converse with that has some medical background.

The Black Death was introduced throughout Europe via Fleas, these coming from an Asian source. So our friends in the East were doing lab tests in those times on mites even back in the medieval days. The swine imported from again the East was indeed believed to have introduced to Europe via Asian imports, this leading to The Spanish Flu epidemic.

Without trying to worry folk, it is now thought these dodgy Labs are now testing the next plague, one that could destroy hope rather than lives. It is a mind developed virus that convinces Humans that only two football teams matter to all Mankind, Reading & Woeking. Once infected the only cure is Lemming like solution ending life ..... or conversion to American Football, where indeed the brain ceases to function again properly.

Worrying times.

Dr James Royle MBE, FIFA, FOE, FUM